Revoltech Queen Alien and Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure doesn't look too bad painted up, looking forward to seeing what accessories he comes with. I think that will really determine if its worth the price.

Knowing Revoltech it will come with quite a few accessories!

Wish this guy would get released so we could get a better look at those hip joints. I don't mind the ab crunch joint anymore (the painted version looks way better than the unpainted proto), but those hips look almost ridiculous. He's not even fully-painted under there.

Wish this guy would get released so we could get a better look at those hip joints. I don't mind the ab crunch joint anymore (the painted version looks way better than the unpainted proto), but those hips look almost ridiculous. He's not even fully-painted under there.
I agree, the ab crunch isn't much of a concern anymore, but the hips..eh.

Looks good to me! I will be buying this just like the Alien, Warrior and Queen. Is this up for pre-order yet?

does it bother anyone else that there haven't been any pics of the pred with any accessories? does it even have a bio?

My Jason Revoltech came with accessories out the wazoo. I would hope that would be the case with this figure, as well. Probably 2 heads or interchangeable mandibles, and a bio for sure. If no bio, then no buy from me.

It's too skinny, and the legs are too short, and the head is too big... Paint looks nice though.

Yeah I have a feeling the Pred, will come with 2 variant heads, probably some skulls/spines most if not all his weapons and like jason maybe even a small bio like some tree stumps or something.
Usually depending on the character he should have a ton.

RevoPredatorvsAlien.jpg

Has anyone heard anything further in regard to the alien Queen's release date? All I see is early December.
The Queen's release date is 1st Dec 2010, and i had pre-ordered her.
Now still need to wait around 12 days...man, i just can't wait to get her now.
:impatient:

Looks good to me! I will be buying this just like the Alien, Warrior and Queen. Is this up for pre-order yet?
The Alien and Warrior Alien had been released, you can buy it now.
For the Queen is 1st Dec 2010 and for the Predator still unknown.

The Queen's release date is 1st Dec 2010, and i had pre-ordered her.
Now still need to wait around 12 days...man, i just can't wait to get her now.
:impatient:

The Alien and Warrior Alien had been released, you can buy it now.
For the Queen is 1st Dec 2010 and for the Predator still unknown.

Sweet thanks mate. I got 2 Alien warriors revoltech in the mail the other day to go with the Queen when she comes out. Can't wait.

Well... I'm liking this guy a bit more. But it really depends on the price tag. Wouldn't want to pay a ton of money for a figure with hip joints like those, even if he was loaded with accessories...

Although there can't be that many for the P1 -- hey, let's hope they do a P2!!

Well... I'm liking this guy a bit more. But it really depends on the price tag. Wouldn't want to pay a ton of money for a figure with hip joints like those, even if he was loaded with accessories...

Although there can't be that many for the P1 -- hey, let's hope they do a P2!!

Well depending on the amount of accessories he comes with, im going to guess anywhere from $35 to $45 most likely. The Jason revoltech i recently purchased came with a ton of stuff and he was $40.

Back