Revoltech Queen Alien and Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bringin' the pic forward, since it's at the bottom of the last page...

Size comparison shot of the Queen and Warrior...

revoltechqueen12.jpg

...one more time for revoltech...after the Jason figure I said I was done with revoltechs. That predator looks so crazy awesome I'll be ordering him. The queen looks good also, im just not really into the fact that she needs her stand to actually stand up with her skinny legs. The predator is a done deal though.

i must have something retarded in my eye because i don't see a roaring face or any accessories in those pics.

Where's that awesome headsculpt we saw in the prototype? Either way, he looks great wearing his mask. The Alien Queen's gnarly as well. Damn, now I might actually have to get these.

i must have something retarded in my eye because i don't see a roaring face or any accessories in those pics.

Hmmmm, just the bio & a few hands.... Ya joking Revoltech? Roaring head was sculpted, it should be in the extras. Hope so.

It looks pretty damn cool, I'll still get it if that's all there is though.

I can't wait to get all of them. Just amazing levels of detail and articulation for something only 5 inches tall.

Wow, the P1 doesn't look as bad in the catalog. How tall will it be? Will it be the 3.3/4 inch scale?

The warrior is definitely passable because the NECA one is being rereleased next month, but that queen - delicious!

Wow, the P1 doesn't look as bad in the catalog. How tall will it be? Will it be the 3.3/4 inch scale?

The warrior is definitely passable because the NECA one is being rereleased next month, but that queen - delicious!

What does the NECA Aliens warrior have to do with the Revoltech one? You mean you will pass on the Revoltech because you want to get the re-release of the NECA?

Those are different scales...

At any rate, the NECA one is pretty much perfect! They had a lot of QC issues when it was first released, but if they're doing a re-releae I'd hope those will be sorted out.

As for the size of the Revoltech pred, it should be the same as their Alien and Aliens figures, i.e. 15 cms.

no, Revoltech toys aren't really to scale with anything. even the facehugger that comes with the Big Chap is way too big compared to the size of the figure.

More Revo's Queen photos that i saw from reggiocomics blogspot.

15.jpg

13.jpg

4.jpg

8.jpg

12.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

I was speechless when i saw these photos, just "WoW!!"
Now I can't wait to get mine!
Still need to wait around 3-5 days!

Awesome pics, thanks!

Can't wait to get that Queen... or the Alien Warrior, for that matter (it's in my pile of loot at BBTS). Wondering if I should get another Warrior to flank her on both sides.

Sorry if this has already been answered but, how much is the Queen going to cost? And P1 is the same as the Aliens Warrior? $40?

Back