Revoltech Queen Alien and Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30ish dollars before shipping is pretty standard for revoltech.
i paid $23 shipped for my Big Chap. based on what i got, i wouldn't pay much more for these. they're tiny and the joints really stand out against the sculpt. plus i kinda doubt they're to scale with eachother. i think i'm gonna stick with NECA.

there not to scale and the thing you have to remember is with Revoltech, is that Kaiyodo wanted to create a really accurately sculpted figure with great articulation, but in the end still having a quality "toy" that can be played with. Thta was there intention to have a playable toy for collectors and Japanese kids.

there not to scale and the thing you have to remember is with Revoltech, is that Kaiyodo wanted to create a really accurately sculpted figure with great articulation, but in the end still having a quality "toy" that can be played with. That was their intention to have a playable toy for collectors and Japanese kids.
that was my guess. and i decided it was worth getting at least one. Big Chap is pretty cool for a non-scale toy. but for what you get at $40+ a pop, i don't think i'll be getting any more from this line. i'll just stick with NECA for my small collectibles until something better comes along.

i paid $23 shipped for my Big Chap. based on what i got, i wouldn't pay much more for these. they're tiny and the joints really stand out against the sculpt. plus i kinda doubt they're to scale with eachother. i think i'm gonna stick with NECA.

that was my guess. and i decided it was worth getting at least one. Big Chap is pretty cool for a non-scale toy. but for what you get at $40+ a pop, i don't think i'll be getting any more from this line. i'll just stick with NECA for my small collectibles until something better comes along.

Just do what you did with the big chap, and wait till you find a deal if you want one. Revoltech figures CAN be found on the cheap if you're patient and vigilant.

Just do what you did with the big chap, and wait till you find a deal if you want one. Revoltech figures CAN be found on the cheap if you're patient and vigilant.
that's true. i think my main problem is they're just not to scale with anything. not even eachother. i should be used to that after getting Medicom stuff back in the day too. and i bet i'll cave and get the Queen at some point. i'll never learn...

New pics...

RevoPred1-1.jpg

RevoPred2-1.jpg

RevoPred3-1.jpg

RevoPred4.jpg

RevoPred5.jpg

Looks a lot better there.
My son (7) insists we need one so the aliens can fight against it, so I guess I'll be getting one after all...

ok so the pred looks pretty awesome in that pic. i might end up getting one.

dammit...

That mask is incredible! Love how shiny and metallic it looks. Dammit, so much wallet-killing P1 goodness coming our way...

Just learned that Alien Queen will be release on 1st of Dec and only cost 3,300yen:yess:......Woo.....woo...

Back