Revoltech Queen Alien and Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
008.jpg

color sample

Well that looks... better. Sort of. Now the only problem area (and it's a big one) is the hips. Some of the nastiest swivels I've ever seen. I'd sooner have used ball joints for those, then overlayed a rubber ass flap over it.

That ab-crunch joint design is ill-conceived on this figure, but generally I think it still looks quite good.

uhhh i'm not all that excited about it anymore. think i'll be sticking to my NECA figures since you can't get little 6" Revoltechs for under $40 in the states and they're not even to scale.

Well, now I don't feel too bad about this one.

It actually looks pretty good, despite that ab joint.

Last edited:
Come on guys, this looks awesome! Don't forget this is a little 5" toy, not a high end collectible.

And you just wait until you see it with all the accessories laid out, I bet you won't be able to resist.

Looks pretty good, as others have expressed. Not great. Does seem pricey, but you guys know how the Predator figures go: That price ain't gonna go down in the long-term, IMO.

Come on guys, this looks awesome! Don't forget this is a little 5" toy, not a high end collectible.

And you just wait until you see it with all the accessories laid out, I bet you won't be able to resist.
I would not do not even come into my house even if the Revoltech me gifts for Christmas

i hope that the articulations and sculpt will be better in the final version , the other options in this scale are very bad , takara microman predators are midget near a gi joe figure and hot toys snap kits are very bad in articulation so i keep my hopes on this.

quit bawwwing over the joints and stick to statues if you don't like them. This is more or less what i expected from revoltech. granted the ab crunch is a little odd, but meh, not fail.

I liked very much! Remember me a old toys...and I'm a collector of Revoltech figures...I'll definitely buy it!!!

Back