Revoltech Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Revoltechs are great but human likenesses are not their strong suit. The Bruce Wayne head on their Batman Begins figure was even funkier than Jack.

Revoltech is alright... I like Figma better but they only do anime stuff. But they're both a bit pricey for their size.

Ok...I don't like it at all

20110131_c4dba9f419790228add1yrFOdaZ2q65M.jpg

And it's very small...I prefer much more the NECA's one!
20110131_1723293b5ae7b4446202MhtiXKyCbexn.jpg

20110131_321a6c553eff15cc340dvfX3UDOG6CE4.jpg

The likenesses is terrible...and it has only one head, no interchangeable expressions.
20110131_d7f62ee0c4ebc1338ebfeEherzmgvfTI.jpg

The price? 3600 yen = about 43 $ / 32 €

I thing the smudgy black eyeliner is muddying up the likeness a bit, but overall the likeness seems pretty good (especially in the profile pic). Given the size I will be happy if the production pieces look this good. Guess we will have to wait and see :)

Those of you concerned about the likeness need to remember this figure is 5 inches tall. . . this ain't no 1/6 scale figure.

This is out, horrible review here but at least we can see the likeness isn't as bad.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Esul1NU9fwY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Great looking figure,with lovely packaging.Ill have to start collecting these Revoltechs i think.

Great looking figure,with lovely packaging.Ill have to start collecting these Revoltechs i think.

agreed! these movie based characters Revoltech has been producing lately seem to be really nice. I hear the Predator one is nice. The Iron man kind of on the meh side though

And where are they typically sold? I've never seen them before. Thanks.

I know this is an old thread, but I enjoy the Revoltech figures they've been coming out with. I agree with some touch-up paint job, Mr. Sparrow could be a fine looking lad. Too bad i have no hand-eye coordination to try it. Picked up mine at 45fresh. I'm waiting for the iron man mark iv also. Seems full of awesomeness

oh....i got Jack for $44 with free shipping...or if you're asking about the iron man....i haven't bought it yet, but I'm hoping not to pay more than $60 for it.

Back