Revoltech - Iron Man Mark VI

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My local dealer is selling the mark IV version @ 75$ btw. Almost twice the price of the regular mark VI.

way overpriced.. revoltech figures newly released are usually around 30-45$ shipped max and could be cheaper 75$ is a complete rip off..

Hey guys I got my Ironman today<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jHt9ZPt3Au8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Went toy shopping with the missus yesterday and bought a bunch of goodies. I happened to get the Revoltech Ironman Mk VI and the Predator, and the missus bought the complete set of the Figma K-On figures. They looked a little too cute for my taste, but she'll probably round me up to take photos of them.

The Revoltech Predator is a sad, sad looking figure, and the missus commented that he looked "malnourished" :rotfl

The Ironman figure is very nice, however. The details on the figure are great for the price, and while the paint job is not up to say, Hot Toy's standard, they are acceptable.

The figure's articulation is fantastic, and posing the figure is a joy. So here are the photos:

revolvtech_IM-Mk6_01.jpg

The obligatory iconic pose that also shows off the figure's fantastic pose ability. Incidentally, I haven't dared try this pose on my HT Ironman Mk VI :lol

revolvtech_IM-Mk6_02.jpg

The figure also can do and hold deep poses well. It's also surprisingly stable.

revolvtech_IM-Mk6_06.jpg

He's quite a photogenic fellow.

revoltech_IM-Mk6_10.jpg

The accessories include this base and changeable hands featuring flames shooting out. I guess this simulates the repulsors at work. Personally, I thought they looked a little cheesy.

revoltech_IM-Mk6_11.jpg

Here he is firing his hand repulsor.

revolvtech_IM-Mk6_07.jpg

revoltech_IM-Mk6_15.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

I loved the proto pics on this guy. Revoltech usually does a real nice job matching the production pieces with the prototype, but I thought this one fell short. The production pieces lack that smoothness that the proto had, and the black detailing on the proto really made the figure pop, but it is completely absent on the production pieces. Inch for inch these are just as expensive as HT, and should have looked a bit better.

Are there revoltech joints hidden in the upper legs where they peg into the crotch? I've been wanting one of these for awhile but I really hate those revoltech joints in the crotch area, had 2 of them snap off so far and are a real pain to fix. I really wish they would use another type of joint for just that area.

Are there revoltech joints hidden in the upper legs where they peg into the crotch? I've been wanting one of these for awhile but I really hate those revoltech joints in the crotch area, had 2 of them snap off so far and are a real pain to fix. I really wish they would use another type of joint for just that area.

Near as I could tell, it's a revoltech joint.

holy crap, this figure looks awesome. that's like the best non 12'' iron man figure ever.

Back