Revoltech Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Basically, what I said above: only one line has been put on hold (sculptor's taking a vacation I think), the rest are going ahead. And everybody's waiting for vers 3.0 to debut.

FINALLY...an update!

UN SPACY from "macross world forum" posted this update:
1244720309724.jpg

Looks like this is still a go!

Milk does a body good.

The Alien looks pretty nice.

It's going to be small though judging by the other Revoltechs. A warning to those who care.

I wonder if we'll get an Aliens alien. Just a few new parts and a new paintjob.

Looks excellent, I'll probably get two or three and have them in different poses.

You want more Snap Figures from Hot Toys?

No, I want an accurate alien from Hot Toys for a change... NECA made an awesome, accurate alien, Medicom made an awesome, accurate alien and now Revoltech is giving us an awesome, accurate alien... it's about time Hot Toys gave us one as well.

AHhhhh.......the revoltechs , beautiful all of them !!!!! here are my little friends enjoy .......

003.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

Last edited:
I've actually trimmed down my Revoltech collection recently. I had planned to collect them all, but I realised that as 1) Impossible and 2) Impractical, as I'd never have the room to display them. So I'm just going to buy the figures I like the look of from now on, and I really, really like the look of the Alien.

Back