REVIEW-Hot Toys, Terminator:Salvation- Marcus Wright

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Well he pretty much stole the show in the movie, and though he's not my ultimate fave from the T:S range from HT, he comes in pretty close!

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_110609b.htm

damageddetail7.jpg

damageddetail2.jpg

damagedarmdetail.jpg

damageddetail9.jpg

facestudy.jpg

longcoatdetail1.jpg

detail7.jpg

Last edited:
That was an awesome review with amazing pics, Wookster!!! I really enjoyed reading it, but now I'm really getting impatient :( :lol

I hope I'll have this guy here in about 3 to 4 weeks! :rock

Great review indeed, one of my current favorites in my collection.

marcus was the character i liked best in the movie. i agree with wookster that he stole the show. but strangely, i have no desire to buy the figure. dunno why. maybe it's cos i already have the t600, who imo better represents the film...

Jeff your killing me with your reviews. Ive been on the fence with this figure for some time and Im afraid your review is pushing me over. Damn you man! but great review as always.

Excellent review and shots wookster!

I also think this figure (and the character/movie) is really a good one...
4079760244_3e226a480c_b.jpg

Cheers guys. Yeah, the whole thing was pretty much Marcus' movie from the opening shot. I think he was so central to the story that he was THE must have from the movie for me, but my favourites from the line so far have to be the T-600's, just so cool!
I'll be doing the weathered and concept versions in a double whammy soon!
t6002.jpg

t600heads.jpg

Hey Jeff, in your review you have Marcus standing full front holding a knife. His head seems really large. Is that a good representation of the figures proportions or did the camera skew the size some?

Hey Jeff, in your review you have Marcus standing full front holding a knife. His head seems really large. Is that a good representation of the figures proportions or did the camera skew the size some?

I think I must have been slightly above the figure to give that impression, it certainly doesn't seem over sized in hand.

Cheers, I think my comparison between the thre basic TT bodies goes up on Sunday over @ Captain Toy, but I'm hoping my John Connor will follow soon after.

Back