Revenge of the Sith Video Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Yeah, I got it pre-ordered so all I have to do is walk into the store and pick it up. Very excited about this gam since it seems to be like the ROTK Video Game. I havent played a SW video game for a really long time cause they haven't let you be Jedi Knights (well PS2 anyway).

Just saw some of the game play screen caps of the new Game and it looks awesome! I'm definitely going to rent this one and maybe buy it when it's cheaper.

I haven't played a SW video game for a really long time cause they haven't let you be Jedi Knights (well PS2 anyway).

Have you ever played Star Wars Jedi Outcast (Jedi Knight II)?
It's one of the best Play as a Jedi games ever made. It starts out in First person mode so it might be a little deceptive, but once you get a lightsaber, It kicks major ass! Although the graphics are a little old looking, the game levels and set design are fantastic.
I don't know if it's available on PS2 but it's available for PC and X Box.
I hope the Episode III game will equal if not surpass Jedi Knight II.

I'll check if it is but I don't think so. All the PS2 ones I believe are where you play as others, but I'll double check and see how wrong I probably am.

Actually, Jedi Outcast never came out for the PS2. Xbox and PC only. Unfortunately, the next best thing would be the sequel, Jedi Academy... But Alas, that wasn't on PS2 either. Come to think of it, LucasArts has never released a PS2 game where you play as a jedi..... strange, considering the PS2 is the best selling of the console systems.

But I wouldn't worry much, RotS will kick arse x10. I've played a beta demo, and from what I played, the games controls, execution of the moves, and overall feel of the game are all much, much better than anything that the Jedi Knight series has offered up. Not to mention the visuals and sound are superb. The voice work is done by the Animated Clone Wars cast, which is cool because they do a great job at making the characters believable, unlike some of the other voice actors that have done work on Star Wars games in the past..... Added to all of that is the fact that you're playing RotS, and it's a safe bet this game won't disappoint those of us that are most looking forward to it.

Just 12 more days to wait......:drool

Oh. And did I mention:

The game will feature around 10-15 minutes of RotS footage, some of it exclusive to the game, and not seen in the film (ala Enter the Matrix.) :rock

Very cool indeed.

I too can't wait for this came to come out but..

BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!

This game follows the movie EXACTLY!!!! Meaning, if you play it before May 19th (or before you see the movie) you will know EVERYTHING that happens! All plot points, plot twists and resolutions are given away. It is EXACTLY the same story... it just puts you in there (WHICH ROCKS!!!)

Entertainment Weekly had an article a couple of issues back that mentioned this and noted it was odd for Lucas seeing as how there is always so much secrecy surrounding the films that we would all of a sudden give everything away before the movie comes out. I belive his reasoning was it would heighten excitement and once people played the game they would want to see the movie that much more...plus added marketing.

Just be wary after the 5th.... spoilers will be rampant everywhere! Kinda sucks for those of us that don't want to know... Oh well.. game looks AWESOME! I just beat Splinter Cell: Chaos theory and having just beat both KOTOR's I am aching for a good Star wars game! This looks to be it!!!

Very cool info guys. I can't wait to play this game I love games like this where you are part of the movies and the story.

During Todays NASCAR race they will be showing a trailer for the game and also giving away a code that will unlock all the Jedi and Force moves for the game. I missed the first 90 laps so I'm not sure if I missed it or not but I'm tivoing it for anyone that may want the code.

POSSIBLE SPOILER PIC FROM GAME

This is a pic I found on a ROTS Game message board. Some are saying its a fake others are saying its really from the game.

I'd say it's a fake..... Anakin loses both legs in the final duel.... and in that pic, Anakin's left leg is still intact.....

i cant wait for this game to come out because ive already finished the book so the spoilers have already been ruined or me. i just hope you can unlock the other jedi to play throught the main story.

did anybody ever play jedi power battles for the dreamcast and Playstation?? i loved that game it was so much fun.

Yeah, I can't wait to go get this myself. This game will be a blast to play. We all know what happens for the most part anyway its kind of like Titanic we know the boat sinks.

im depressed though. i have finals next week--- and if i buy it the day it comes out i wont study because ill be addicted to playing this game. so i have to wait until next weekend to buy it.

Back