Return of the King..

• Thread starter Lookin4Precious
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the book and movies are special to me. i read it almost every year or at least parts of it and it seems i always have one of the movies in the player and watching part of the trilogy (same can be said of the OT though). just a world i am constantly in. and the score! oh, man, that score is so freaking amazing.

Last edited:
and the score! oh, man, that score is so freaking amazing.

So true!! I absolutely love the score. I may be pretty bias, but I can't think of a better one! I bought the complete recordings of FOTR and listen to it often. They are pretty spendy, so I'm still working on getting the next two. They are especially nice to listen to after a rough day at work. Helps me cool down on the drive home!

completely agree. the complete recordings are the way to go. absolutely gorgeous music.

So true!! I absolutely love the score. I may be pretty bias, but I can't think of a better one! I bought the complete recordings of FOTR and listen to it often. They are pretty spendy, so I'm still working on getting the next two. They are especially nice to listen to after a rough day at work. Helps me cool down on the drive home!

I have all three and they're absolutely the greatest film score packages ever released. I recommend this book to go along with them, which discusses the music in great detail and also includes a disc of previously unreleased tracks:

dabookcover62210.jpg

The Lord of the Rings Symphony has also finally been released on CD, as well. Shore personally adapted his scores into a six part symphony that has been performed all over the world, and they finally got around to releasing a recording of it.

Lots of great stuff out there for those who appreciate Howard Shore's contribution to the trilogy.

I have all three and they're absolutely the greatest film score packages ever released. I recommend this book to go along with them, which discusses the music in great detail and also includes a disc of previously unreleased tracks:

dabookcover62210.jpg

The Lord of the Rings Symphony has also finally been released on CD, as well. Shore personally adapted his scores into a six part symphony that has been performed all over the world, and they finally got around to releasing a recording of it.

Lots of great stuff out there for those who appreciate Howard Shore's contribution to the trilogy.

:goodpost: :exactly: :lecture :clap

Back