RETURN of Slade's LOVE PALACE--Toy SeXXXyness since 1979

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SLADE'S LOVE PALACE FOR ACTION FIGURES

Very impressive my fellow freak! You have an awesome collection! Action-figures rule! :hi5:

I like the "saved by the bell" ones... so "kitch"

No Toy Story or MOTU? I'm surprised, you have everything else... and where is the love for M.A.S.K

No Toy Story. I used to be kinda anti-Disney, but they own so much now that it's hard to avoid them and I think I've been soften by their existence from living in FL for 5+ years. The new, most expensive Buzz Lightyear appeals to me somewhat, but I'll wait til he's discounted to pick him up. I'm probably going to go back and pick up some Disney Dakins. That whole line appeals to me more and more just b/c of the vast number of animated characters they did and the sculpts are way ahead of their time for converting 2D images to 3D figures.

The MOTU figures have been moved to a different shelf--one complete 80's Figures Shelf. Pics will be coming soon.

So many stuffs you have there, sir! Those are just amazing, a very awesome collection indeed.:clap:):)

It's been a long time since we rock and roll'd...

I finally got new lighting for my office, so I can take some better pics. First up is some new 1/6 sci-fi additions and reshuffling.

Guardian Pred chillin' with his homies! Those are upside-down Ikea drawers stacked on top of my Detolfs.
DSC00206.jpg

T-1000 Sarah Connor--I was on the fence about her, but after I put her with everyone else, I decided she could stay. I'm going to pic up the other head though. And Arnie looks great on that bike!
DSC00204.jpg

Custom Dillon waiting for his Custom Blaine and Mac.
DSC00211.jpg

I put the Aliens up high--I like the shadows they cast.
DSC00213.jpg

DSC00212.jpg

More to come...

fantastic collection and great setup!!:clap:clap:clap

Looking good man... are the Puppet Master figs new? Don't seem to remember those being part of you collection.

Is that a Travolta Battlefield Earth next to Lector?...:lol

Looking good man... are the Puppet Master figs new? Don't seem to remember those being part of you collection.

I had them on card for awhile and opened them for the horror shelf.

Is that a Travolta Battlefield Earth next to Lector?...:lol

Yes it is. I'm actually thinking about the boxed 12 inch version too. It makes noises and lights up.

I finally watched Battlefield Earth a few months ago... man did it ever live up to my expectations. It was A-mazing! :lol

Where did you get that bike for the HT T800? Awesome hot toy collections!!!

Update:
I got a bunch of custom work back from my buddy Charles Hughey, so I lit my Detolf shelves and reshot most of the room.

Blaine Custom and Billy repaint:
DSC00421.jpg

DSC00418.jpg

DSC00419.jpg

Reconfigured the Predators:
DSC00425.jpg

Love the New Line Bike:
DSC00424.jpg

Saturday Toys Richard Jones w/ his baby:
DSC00422.jpg

I finally pulled Belloq out of his box and he was wonky within 2 poses, so he's background. I have more respect for the $5 close-out Cairo Swordsman.
DSC00427.jpg

DSC00426.jpg

"Your mama is goin' on a date, can you DIG that? A date."
DSC00428.jpg

Kermit and Gonzo:
DSC00417.jpg

Recast Sideshow Platoon King on a Mattel Ghostbuster body. Paint by Charles Hughey, shirt by his girl Sara, pants/boots bbi Scar, Hot Toys Navy Seal M60, Taylor's dogtag. I'm stringing some bullets for him now.
DSC00414.jpg

Spencer Chevy Chase as Fletch. Paint by Charles Hughey.
DSC00412.jpg

Finally nabbed a Hot Toys Rocky--I'd still like the Italian Stallion version and it is nice to hear HT is going back to this license.
DSC00410.jpg

Recently picked up Kane--trying to keep with a director theme. The box will have to go when I get the Big Chap.
DSC00415.jpg

Martin Scorsese--my favorite shelf right now. The Butcher is a beautiful figure.
DSC00416.jpg

Stanley Kubrick:
DSC00407.jpg

Quentin Tarantino--this one will be changing soon w/ some Bastrerds.
DSC00408.jpg

Tim Burton--at least it will be with an Edward Scissorhands, Martian Ambassador, and maybe the NECA Beetlejuice. I like the Catwoman--her shelf deserved two pics. And I need a Kenner Jim Carey Riddler. I think I'm going to pick up the electronic one w/ him in the ? jumpsuit.
DSC00439.jpg

DSC00440.jpg

Sam Raimi w/ an early Elvis1976 Darkman:
DSC00443.jpg

Hot Toys Golgo 13 Duke Togo. Really awesome. I don't have the heart to sell the Skynet version since I bought him in Tokyo.
DSC00442.jpg

Cobra Commander w/ a kidnapped President Reagan. Snake-Eyes is there to make the exchange.
DSC00446.jpg

Marvel One--different glasses on Blade make a big difference. He is the yin. Affleck-the yang.
DSC00445.jpg

Marvel Two--everyone likes Logan in his beater, but I really dig the tailoring and how nicely everything is layered. Elvis1976 Captain America.
DSC00444.jpg

Nolan Batman--would've had a $50 gohastings.com Two-Face, but the order got canceled. Now I refuse to pay more than $60 for him. :lol
DSC00437.jpg

Watchmen--DC Direct Manhattan, custom DarkArtist Rorschach, HT Comedian
DSC00438.jpg

Adam West Batman and Return of the Fly kickin' it with monsters, apes, and aliens. And the Beatles,
DSC00447.jpg

DSC00449.jpg

Miscellaneous Bad-Asses--took me forever to find that Swish Toys King of NYC Walken.
DSC00413.jpg

Miscellaneous Oscar Winners. I got the Jor-el for a sweet price off of eBay recently. I figured to pick him up now to go with the HT Reeves Supes before he goes up in $$$. I might pick up the Mattel Zod to go with him--I figure it might be awhile before we see a HT one.
DSC00455.jpg

Or I might put the Reeve Supes figs with Sloth, pick up the Mezco Goonies and do a Richard Donner shelf.
DSC00454.jpg

This shelf will be for my Elvis1976 Ghostbusters--they're going to be epic. :rock
DSC00453.jpg

Monty Python/Young Frankenstein:
DSC00456.jpg

I just picked up a 007 Tee-Hee at my local comic shop for $40.
DSC00450.jpg

Someone was asking about the Puppet Master figures. I watched the first one again and just wanted the ones from the first few films. They're not bad little toys, but one of those lines that had repaints galore, so I just stuck to the originals. I like them with the SS horror stuff.
DSC00457.jpg

I picked up the Super Mario Bros. Koopa recently. R.I.P. Dennis Hopper.
DSC00436.jpg

Hot Toys Obama. I swapped his body with Snake Eyes, so he got a wondefully wonky Pro. That's why Bush is giving him the thumbs up.
DSC00460.jpg

Spencer Davis Booty Babe Chocolate--a birthday gift from my personal booty babe.
DSC00461.jpg

Back