RETURN of Slade's LOVE PALACE--Toy SeXXXyness since 1979

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SLADE'S LOVE PALACE FOR ACTION FIGURES

Slade's Third Love Palace
I decided to do a wall of glass cabinets. The Detolfs fit nicely on each side of the curio.

DSC07300.jpg
DSC07302.jpg

DSC07301.jpg

DSC07305.jpg
DSC07299.jpg
DSC07303.jpg
DSC07304.jpg

Last edited:

Looking good man... the wall of Detolfs with the cabinet in the center looks very pimp! Hardwood floors look great too :rock

I can't remember, is this room larger than the last? It looks like it.

Looking good man... the wall of Detolfs with the cabinet in the center looks very pimp! Hardwood floors look great too :rock

I can't remember, is this room larger than the last? It looks like it.

The new office is much larger in both area and height. I wouldn't have had the room for the Jasons or the Universal Monsters in the old house. I should actually have some room for seating--maybe a giant beanbag.

What'd you think of Jabba set-up? Vader and the Stormtrooper definitely need to be over the throne, but I'm still unsure if I'm in love with it yet.

I'd honestly put Jabba directly on the table and have a few figures around him. And the rest put on a shelf (or series of shelves) above him.

I think then the Jabba area would look something like mine does... and I too plan to have shelves above it with other figures.

Another small update. Two curio shelfs down--a 60's animated and a South Park/Family Guy/Adult Swim shelf. The lighting in here is going to need to be supplemented--with what I don't know. I really don't want to light the Detolfs, so I'm thinking just putting a lamp in each corner.

I've decided to have each Detolf shelf be either a director or franchise, so I've started to organize it as such. More close-up pics to come. You can see the Kubrick and Raimi w/ my new Elvis Darkman custom.
DSC07455.jpg

DSC07454.jpg

I haven't moved Jabba off the box yet, but I did finish the Simpson's World of Springfield tower.
DSC07452.jpg

Once Jabba is lowered, I think I'm going to hang the Millenium Falcon flush against the wall over him with a small shelf for the Vader figure. The Lack shelf above will be all 80's GI Joe figures and the few machines I have. Another Lack will be going over my desk, which will be all 80's stuff (TF, He-Man, Thundercats, Cops, etc.)
DSC07449.jpg

That Tower of Simpsons stuff is insane :lol Glad to see this room will be as insane as the last :rock

I love the Thundarr and Fist of the North Star collection. Very nice!

Excellent collection! You could even film an episode of the simpsons in that room too:horror:D

Nice man, those figures are looking good in your collection :rock

Back