RETURN of Slade's LOVE PALACE--Toy SeXXXyness since 1979

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Slade's LOVE PALACE 3.0--Toy SeXXXyness since 1979

For drool, man. King looks friggin' awesome! You can tilt down Blaine's boonie a little. It'll stay. I think I put some gaffer's tape up in there but if I didn't put a little piece there for friction to make it stay.

Looking great man... Digging the new acquisitions and the space is getting filled nicely.

I'm really liking the Obama fig; simple but effective :rock

Re: SLADE'S LOVE PALACE FOR ACTION FIGURES

Spencer Davis Booty Babe Chocolate--a birthday gift from my personal booty babe.
DSC00461.jpg
[/QUOTE]

AWESOME!!! :rock

Some new stuff:

Super Powers Batmobile from Dallas Vintage Toys. Cool store, weird set-up, lots of toys. Needs cleaning, but in pretty nice shape for $20.
DSC00489.jpg

I finally broke down and bought a couple MOTUC. The originals are on the 80's shelf. I wanna move them, but it's be catastrophic.
DSC00490.jpg

Super Fright Feature Egon. I had the other 3 guys, just hard to find Egon complete.
DSC00495.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

McDonaldland Re-releases. I had Ronald--found Mayor McCheese and Grimace at Tuesday Morning for $5 ea.
I still need a Hamburgler. Robble, robble. Hey, there's 2 clowns in this pic.
DSC00497.jpg

Toy Biz 12 inch Green Goblin. Not a bad figure for $15. Background for the Raimi shelf. Not sure if we'll see him from HT.
DSC00493.jpg

I didn't even know this existed, but for $9 shipped-I thought it was cool. 12 inch Belushi as Samurai from Creation Entertainment.
DSC00494.jpg

Finally, a piece that I regretted passing up initially, but finally picked him up.
HT Godfather Exclusive:
DSC00491.jpg

I think for now he'll stay on the box. I like the artwork a lot and it works well as a pedestal.
DSC00492.jpg

The 80's shelf is kickin' bro... lot of great random ____ right there :rock

police academy action figures ?

oh man that's awesome

Slade , you have one of the greatest collections ever. :rock
If I had the room I'd try my best to do this too. :lol

Slade's collection is truly action figure overload... its impressive in photos, but in person your head starts to hurt from all the awesomeness.

I had to step out periodically as I feared a nosebleed was eminent :lecture

Slade's collection is truly action figure overload... its impressive in photos, but in person your head starts to hurt from all the awesomeness.

I had to step out periodically as I feared a nosebleed was eminent :lecture

True story. Buddy of mine hung out in there for a few minutes who used to have difficulty hearing out of his right ear, but now it's gone. Miracle? Nope. Just pure, uninhabited toy sexxxyness. It's also been know to boast fertility levels...right Joe? :naughty

:lol :lol :lol Its true... there is a very good chance my daughter was conceived next to the presence of that collection :lol At the very least it may have given me the extra juice to get the job done after we got home :rock :rock :rock

And I could see the Jesus collection alone having the ability to heal all kinds of ailments :bow :bow :bow

The hardest thing would resisting the overwhelming urge to plop down and start playing with everything.

Back