Rest In Peace Carrie Fisher :(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to share a poem to Carrie in heaven and with all of her fans.

Here am I, not related to her nor even a friend, not even truly surprised to hear of her end.

Yet here I am, greatly saddened of the passing of our Star Wars ma'am.

Thank you Carrie Fisher for giving us our Princess, we will cherish unto forever Hope and your love of Han.

We may have a bad feeling about this today and even tomorrow, but the Force is with you Carrie Fisher.

We love you, please for us say, I know.

Last edited:
We've lost a great number of many icons this year, many of whom were personal heroes to the last few generations. There's an uneasy feeling of "where do we go from here?" left in the wake of their passing, but their legacies live on to guide and inspire.

Best wishes and condolences to the families of our princess, both onscreen and off. May she find solace among the stars.

96cfb50ece04542ab92ecf2511eb78e7.jpg

This really hurts-I lost two huge icons that I grew up with-'16 started off with Bowie and ends with Fisher. Lost Ziggy and Leia in 11 months-really sucks.

2016 isn't treating my royalty very well. I lost The Thin White Duke, Prince and my Princess this year.

:( this sucks. She made so many people so happy and now she's gone. RIP and thoughts to her loved ones.

RIP...............
i was working at sw celebration in los angeles years back ...she was there signing and there was a sign before you met her that she does not take pics.....
either way the show was ending in sun....late fri i was in the booth and was looking down and heard someone ask prices of sw lego, as a looked up it was
carrie.. ..she wanted to buy a slave leia and han lego....we sold it to her....before she leaves she tells me to come by her booth and take a pics with her, i told her i would......well the show ended sun and i never made it to her booth for pics...it was around 7pm and we were packing up and show had ended at 5pm pretty empty and as we were leaving our booth i was 2 big guys and carrie coming towards us...she looked at me and says you never came to take pics so i came to you....unreal....we did not have a camera so i told her thanks so much for coming back to me and left...a min later my buddy remembered he did have a camera in his phone(back than we did not have what we all have today on our phones) we run after her.....and i got my pics with her......
she was so good to me and humble i , i will always remember her...........and above all her pure kindness..............
MAY YOU REST IN PEACE.

Very sad and mad at the news i been hoping for the best and she will always be my favorite Princess. R.i.p Princess you will be missed greatly.

Just woke to the news. What a horrible year this has been! This is the first time someone I actually grew up watching has passed on. I'm so sad to hear this, she was just too young!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This has been a sad Christmas season for me in so many ways. This didn't help at all. RIP Carrie. The Force is, and will always be, with you.

I desperately hope we get a reprieve in 2017, because this year has been hot garbage. 60 years old is too damn young. I don't give a damn what sort of "life well lived, glass half full" optimistic bull**** you spout, 60 barely qualifies as over the hill. This is just tragic. I always liked and appreciated how real Fisher was off-screen.

May the force be with you, Ms. Fisher. You will be missed.

You guys gotta stop with this "2016" meme. People are going to die next year, things are going to be just as bad, maybe worse I can assure you. I guarantee there are going to be dozens of celebrity deaths in 2017.

It gets worse as you get older. Enjoy your life as well as loved ones while you can, tomorrow it could be you.

While I agree it is also possible to have a good year where less die.

Then again a nuke could land in LA and we'll be mourning the thousands of actors we loved that died in just one day.

Back