Rest In Peace Carrie Fisher :(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cried when I heard this. Rest in Peace.

Beyond her iconic role and throughout all of her personal struggles, she was wickedly funny and a great writer. She will be missed.

It was 1977 and I was 11 years old when I fell in love with Carrie Fisher... I hope there is an amazing place that you have moved on too... RIP.

Its kinda funny I thought it was a bit much how upset some of my co-workers were when Prince and Bowie passed this year. But now I understand. I remember watching Empire and getting little bit of a crush on Leia and then Jedi just enforcing that crush. Its weird, I never knew her, never met her, was in the same room with her a handful of times at cons but that was it. Yet I feel like I lost a friend. Its crazy how much Star Wars has entwined itself into my life. I pray nothing but peace for her family during this extremely hard time and may the force always be with Carrie.

I don't normally mourn celebrity losses, this one does hurt.

Agreed, this one and Alan Rickman hit pretty hard :( :( Another one gone way too soon.

RIP Carrie, you will be sadly missed. Thank you for the legacy that is Princess Leia - one of the most iconic female characters ever....May the Force be with you.

On another note I HATE 2016! :mad: To think there is still a few days left to go...

mirren.jpg

Cannot believe the world lost such a wonderful icon at such a young age. Over the last several days she was in stable condition, so I thought that she would recover and be around for many years to come. Rest in Peace Princess Carrie.

Losing Carrie today has hit me hard, its like others have sad, through Star Wars she linked herself into my life in a way I never realized until I heard that she had the heart attack on Friday then passed today. I was 7 when I saw A New hope and had a crush on her immediately but Empire and Jedi made my crush and appreciation for her grow even more. She had a lot of memorable moments but one that always made me smile was her small role in Austin Powers when she was leading the counseling session with Dr. Evil and Scott. I saw a very funny and different side to her and she was so subtle but funny with her facial expressions.

RIP Carrie!!!!!

I can't tell you how we as fans should be really blessed that we got to see her and Harrison work together on SW one last time and Han Solo and Leia together

damn man.. just when she had again a great time within the star wars universe...

RIP Carrie Fisher,.................................... do not know what else to say.

Thank you Carrie for all the great memories. You'll be missed but never forgotten.
May you now rest in peace. :pray:

landscape_movies-carrie-fisher-star-wars.jpg

Man, I can feel this one. Too young. So sad.

This really hurts-I lost two huge icons that I grew up with-'16 started off with Bowie and ends with Fisher. Lost Ziggy and Leia in 11 months-really sucks.

Back