Media Resident Evil Revelations 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, my wish came true :lol

leon.jpg

tumblr_nk8rmf7wbc1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

We have very a different taste then :lol as much as I like the Queen Zenobia, with time... I got tired of the same locations over and over again, I have to admit I love the RE6 maps (some of them... the ones that remind me of RE 1.5) I think the new raid mode is far more user friendly and "easy"

Again, I never really liked the first one

50900-Ellen-Page-shrug-gif-Tb30.gif

Heh Yeah I take on board the subjectivity of something like this; I just find it really difficult how anyone could like those horrifically bad /zombies/ lol :lol
- I agree that Queen Zenobia has all but had it's day and there are only so many times you can play your favourite maps (for example Observation Deck) before it looses it's magnetism.

For me I basically just wanted Queen Zenobia mark 2 - In so much the same set up and 'feel' and whatnot; I would have been fine with the Island they elected to go for in 2 and hell even the R6 maps, IF only they had kept it more in keeping with the first rather then trying force Mercenaries, moreover Mercenaries music down our throats again :thud: :lol

Ah well...
capcom_o_776410.jpg

I think everyone that was attached to RE2 is long gone from Crapcom, but they think plagiarizing The Last of Us is going to be a bigger money maker over RE2 :dunno

Maybe I should write for Capcom when it comes to RE? Not only did I figure out that Moira would be one of the characters in this game before it was announced, but I called it for her reason for not wanting to use guns. Didn't see the antagonist reveal though. Like I mentioned earlier, expected them to save it for a main numbered entry :(

Just finished Claire's side for Episode III. I'm liking it so far! Lots of puzzles in that episode.

I think everyone that was attached to RE2 is long gone from Crapcom, but they think plagiarizing The Last of Us is going to be a bigger money maker over RE2 :dunno

The new RE feels like a knock off of TLOU it's pretty bad if your going to be a knock off at least do something a lot better.

So what's the overall consensus? Do you all love it or hate it? :lol

For me, I'm sort of enthralled with the whole episodic download gimmick they got going on.

The general concensus all over the internet is good. But as always the fan base is divided, there are fans that love to see Barry and Claire back and there are fans that complain about stuff. I'm in the middle, I like some things about this game but not everything.

I didn't like the episode 2, that ****ing barrel boss was really annoying

Just finished Claire's side for Episode III. I'm liking it so far! Lots of puzzles in that episode.

:exactly:

Barry's half was super boring, but Claire's half was GREAT. I loved it, and that slaughterhouse puzzle was one of the most ****ed up things I've seen in a RE game... really gross

77775-I-just-threw-up-in-my-mouth-a-r4R3.gif

Did you notice there are two different ways to end Claire's Boss fight? that was a nice touch

Spoiler Spoiler:

The general concensus all over the internet is good. But as always the fan base is divided, there are fans that love to see Barry and Claire back and there are fans that complain about stuff. I'm in the middle, I like some things about this game but not everything.

I didn't like the episode 2, that ****ing barrel boss was really annoying

:exactly:

Barry's half was super boring, but Claire's half was GREAT. I loved it, and that slaughterhouse puzzle was one of the most ****ed up things I've seen in a RE game... really gross

77775-I-just-threw-up-in-my-mouth-a-r4R3.gif

Did you notice there are two different ways to end Claire's Boss fight? that was a nice touch

Spoiler Spoiler:

tumblr_nk8rmf7wbc1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

I like this a lot it's pretty much what should be done from now on. Yea they ripped off the last of us a bit and yea it's not perfect and still has things in the game that pissed fans off but hey at least they are back on track and steering away from cod lane. The story is good and Barry is awesome.

Then they also have cool shout outs to previous games and characters we haven't seen yet.

I'm liking this game better than the first Revelations and I agree, this is the direction RE should be going as opposed to the COD-action style. The first Revelations had a couple creepy moments and I liked the swimming portions, but it also had the ridiculous outfits and characters not to mention that dumb, convoluted story.

I like this a lot it's pretty much what should be done from now on. Yea they ripped off the last of us a bit and yea it's not perfect and still has things in the game that pissed fans off but hey at least they are back on track and steering away from cod lane. The story is good and Barry is awesome.

Then they also have cool shout outs to previous games and characters we haven't seen yet.

Yeah I agree, it's definitely better than the first one (and much better than RE5 and 6) and it's great to see Barry and Claire again, and now with REmake success honefully they will keep their word and start working on RE2 Remake

I'm liking this game better than the first Revelations and I agree, this is the direction RE should be going as opposed to the COD-action style. The first Revelations had a couple creepy moments and I liked the swimming portions, but it also had the ridiculous outfits and characters not to mention that dumb, convoluted story.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Back