Media Resident Evil Revelations 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(and much better than RE5)

tumblr_nk8rmf7wbc1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

i just played Episode 1 .. Claire's Segment was really good i enjoyed it .

Barry however was random .. Ammo was everywhere unlike Claire.. and had many herbs too .

...Well Rev 2 online support has gone live on RE.net, so I guess that means there will soon be online events running. :acme
- I'll let Bender outline my thoughts on this:

IMG_2960.JPG

So far I'm loving this game. It's pretty by the book. But it's fun and the encounters are a bit intense. I'm on the hard difficulty. It's prety good. This is already a better sequel than 6, especially with the references they've already dropped.

So far I'm loving this game. It's pretty by the book. But it's fun and the encounters are a bit intense. I'm on the hard difficulty. It's prety good. This is already a better sequel than 6, especially with the references they've already dropped.

Campaign is reminiscent of Res of old and I enjoyed a quick run through to see what's what, even with the gun-shy female Justin Bieber' side kick it can be put down as a decent release.
- However we do not speak of Raid 2.0 :gah:

Too bad it's a 3 hour game. Capcom should've put more effort on this game. I enjoyed it but it's so cheap looking. :lol I'm just glad they continued the "Story line"... Including the other games, even RE6...

It had potential, but it's shame. I wonder what's next for the franchise...

I still think they should reboot the series. Leave RE0, REremake, give us a remake of re2 &3.... Maybe Code veronica and ignore re4, 5, and 6.

Hello friends, sorry to be a bother. Do you know if we getting any figures from this game? I completen it yesterday and the 2 bonus missions. I am really happy with the game and it was great value for money. I am not sure about the fellow member in the comment above about the game being 3 hours it took me just over 12 hour to complete!

Too bad it's a 3 hour game. Capcom should've put more effort on this game. I enjoyed it but it's so cheap looking. :lol I'm just glad they continued the "Story line"... Including the other games, even RE6...

It had potential, but it's shame. I wonder what's next for the franchise...

I still think they should reboot the series. Leave RE0, REremake, give us a remake of re2 &3.... Maybe Code veronica and ignore re4, 5, and 6.

They can do what they like so long as I get the Redux of Res 2. I'd personally then be over the moon if we got 3 and Veronica (not fussed about 4,5 & 6)

Hello friends, sorry to be a bother. Do you know if we getting any figures from this game? I completen it yesterday and the 2 bonus missions. I am really happy with the game and it was great value for money. I am not sure about the fellow member in the comment above about the game being 3 hours it took me just over 12 hour to complete!

Unlikely. I would have liked a Rachel 1/6 figure from Rev 1, along with a 1/4 Norman; specifically Ghost version. Then, who know's this may spark some interest from the likes of Hollywood Collectables whom have done a few - Probably to early to say at this point.

Back