Media Resident Evil Revelations 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a lot of people raging about the ending. Reading their descriptions, it's painfully obvious a lot of people are getting the bad ending :rotfl i went and watched it on youtube, if I got that ending I would have been pretty annoyed too.

big.jpg

She's going to need a bigger gun :monkey3

:lol. Yeah i didnt expect it either. One ending is interesting but it's so abrupt with almost no closure. The good ending ties things up a bit more as well as hinting at potential future plot points.

I want a figure of this Barry so bad. :monkey2

Resident-Evil-6-Hot-Toys.jpg

Finished and got the good ending. Loved this game! Actually focused on the story that mattered, unlike the first Revelations with all those kooky and crazy new characters and twists. As a long time RE fan, this game satisfied me gameplay-wise and story-wise. Now for Rebecca in Revelations 3 :lol

There are a lot of people raging about the ending. Reading their descriptions, it's painfully obvious a lot of people are getting the bad ending :rotfl i went and watched it on youtube, if I got that ending I would have been pretty annoyed too.

Lol it's sort of confusing when you choose the good or bad ending so I can see why people are pissed. All that aside revalations is a great game and should be the path resident evil takes from now on. The atmosphere was creepy in this game and that's a good step in the right direction. Problem with re6 is that game didn't know what it wanted to be lol. This game specifically shots for the scary aspect.

Wish these figures were coming out but hot toys loves marvel to much now. Hopefully three a gets the resident evil license. Atleast we'd know the figure is gonna come out and preorder it.

Got tired of waiting for a potential Res 6 version of Ada, which was about the only good thing in that abomination of game! :thud:
- So I put together my own custom version, which turned out /ok/ i think:

IMG_2968.JPG

I'd still love an official Hot Toys version, however it's never going to happen:(

Got tired of waiting for a potential Res 6 version of Ada, which was about the only good thing in that abomination of game! :thud:

I'd still love an official Hot Toys version, however it's never going to happen:(
Love that RE6 Ada! :clap:

While I'm enjoying HT's indulgence in Marvel merch (my avvy and sig kinda makes that a given), I'm still hoping that they'll follow on through with RE6 Ada. :monkey2

Multiple endings in RE again? I don't think we've had that since 3.

I know it's not the most ground-breaking RE, but having enjoyed the first one, I'm still really excited to play this. :yess:

I think RE6's tagline is applicable to this figure announcement:lol
image.jpg

Lol it's sort of confusing when you choose the good or bad ending so I can see why people are pissed. All that aside revalations is a great game and should be the path resident evil takes from now on. The atmosphere was creepy in this game and that's a good step in the right direction. Problem with re6 is that game didn't know what it wanted to be lol. This game specifically shots for the scary aspect.

Yeah. I mean, for that character it's a pretty crucial character development moment, so it makes sense to have the crux happen then. At least it's something.
The atmosphere was good. Especially in that forest area at night. Pretty good atmosphere going on there.

Yeah the bad ending sucks, not because its bad but because its short and dumb :lol I'm glad I got the good ending. I'm wodner if Claire was talking to Jill at the end...

I would have been fine with the bad ending if it didn't just end after
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'd like to assume Claire was talking to Jill. Also...does anyone else think Claire with short hair looks a helluva a lot like Jill :lol

That is a damn good custom Ada :clap:

Multiple endings in RE again? I don't think we've had that since 3.

Unless you don't count RE Outbreak, yeah I think you're right.

Thanks both! :hi5:
- I looked around for a decent crossbow but alas nothing really looked quite right, so I went with the olde trusty sub machine gun :D

That RE6 Ada is nice! You should post it in the Customs thread. I should take some pics of my collection again, been too long.

ok i finished Revelations 2 "Twice" .. my first playthrough i got the Bad Ending .. but then i only Replayed Episode 3 to make "that Diffrent Choice" to get the good ending for Episode 4 .

overall i enjoyed it

Back