Media Resident Evil Revelations 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol dat Claire...

Dr Salvador was awesome :lecture one of the most memorable enemies of RE imho

What about baby face with a bra?
0934a318b4a62f5953d03bd0caaeb57c.jpg
fad9400bd6b37b23ba8cefcbce4f6039.jpg

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Last edited:
He's like the hills have eyes meets wrong turn meets Terminator meets Nolan's bane but instead is using the mask as a bra to hide his deform nipple.

Anyway, I want a good mercs mode re4-re5 style. I hated 6's version of it. RAID Mode was whatever.

At the price they're selling this at. I don't expect much.

True. Well, if Capcom is planning on RE7 I rather see more of Claire. Too bad fake Claire stole her look.

87ffab69fafbd9967526356e4d89a20f.jpg

Not facial. Looks. She was basically a wanna be Claire.

tumblr_inline_nbm4lm1pPp1rz6vmu.gif

Plus, your latest posts on the game series are about how much the series sucks and how Capcom should kill the series. :lol maybe you should find a new series to praise. Obviously RE isn't making you happy.

Haha so the series don't suck? What games have you been playing just because I don't praise every pic or every news bit doesn't jean I'm not a fan you don't like my post don't read them plain and simple.

Last edited:
Haha so the series don't suck? What games have you been playing just because I don't praise every pic or every news bit doesn't jean I'm not a fair you don't like my post don't read them plain and simple.

tumblr_inline_nbetphMi681qmx0cs.gif

Like wise.

Last edited:
Back