Media Resident Evil Revelations 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, she's not into plastic surgery?

:dunno :lol

Jill_Diving_Gear.jpg

The only line Claire says is "No" but it still sounds nothing like Court.

All hope lost ;_;

BxRJnNhIUAAu4Pp.jpg:large

I really like this pic of Claire

So julia Voth is Claire now...huh...

Also. Is that a poc of terra save in africa in one of those pics? Possibly helping out after RE5 :panic:

And I'm guessing the wrist band is going to be your health bar this time around. I see it's yellow in one pic...caution status. That's ****ing awesome if indeed the case.

Also. Is that a poc of terra save in africa in one of those pics? Possibly helping out after RE5 :panic:

And I'm guessing the wrist band is going to be your health bar this time around. I see it's yellow in one pic...caution status. That's ****ing awesome if indeed the case.

I think that could be from Degeneration... not sure though I saw that dumb movie long ago.

Yeah, the bracelet seems to be the health bar, thats nice.

I think that could be from Degeneration... not sure though I saw that dumb movie long ago.

"I think that could be from Degeneration... not sure though I saw that dumb movie long ago." :lol

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

I dont remember seeing any scene like that in degeneration. Especially those smiling goobers in the pic next to them. :lol

Maybe it was on the tv in the background or something in the movie. Of it will feature as an ad in revelations 2.

I bought RE Revelations 1 awhile back but have only played one level and shelved it to in favor of finishing the rest of the campaign on RE6.
It took me awhile to finish Chris and Jake's campaign so I have completely forgot all about it until seeing the news of this new one.

I also had a meh first impression of Revelations.
But now that I started playing it again, I'm really enjoying it.
I'm really looking forward to this game now.

I also dont mind the episodic content.
I know old habits want the gimme all of it now...but I've enjoyed Telltale's Walking Dead and
the Wolf among us way of delivering the games and leave you wanting more.
Sometimes, when the game is really good, its hard to put the game down, and although its an amazing experience,
it also feels short sometimes cause the experience can only take a few days, or a week.
But with episodic content, its like a TV show that you coudnt wait, and the experience is much longer.
I know the waiting sucks...but the experience with the game lasts for a long time in comparison to playing a game
non stop, and finished within a few days.

Back