Media Resident Evil Revelations 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2?

It's been confirmed that it won't be Chris or Jill or Leon.

It's been leaked that it's Claire.

It's been confirmed that it won't be Leon.

It's been leaked that it's Claire.

yes_and_tears.gif

tumblr_ml252mhGRm1qedlsro1_250.gif

Hope it's Jill. Need some more valentine.

Well, we know Jill won't be in this game. But I really want to see Leon with Claire again... I'm very happy about Claire coming back... but honestly I don't give a

about Becca and Barry :dunno :lol ok I care about the a little bit... I just think Claire, Rebecca and Barry are a weird cast

Last edited:

Well, we know Jill won't be in this game. But I really want to see Leon with Claire again... I'm very happy about Claire coming back... but honestly I don't give a **** about Becca and Barry :dunno :lol

After RE6 failed, Capcom might give Leon and Chris a break. :lol If the rumors are true about Claire, Barry and Rebecca.... :horror Hope it doesn't turned into another RE6.

Lol They are gonna put Leon in the game in some sort of way probably a cameo or a mention.

Also, here's what Newsbot said about the third character. Remember, he said three protagonists, one is male and two are female, none have been seen in a canon game in over 10 years and one has been mentioned but never seen.

Newsbot: Well technically they have been seen, just not in any actual in-game form like most other characters.

Barry's an interesting one because he is (or was) a member of the same U.S. government secret military agency as Leon, which Bruce McGivern was also a member of and Jill was also at one stage going to be forced into joining-- the Anti-Umbrella Pursuit and Investigation Team.

Seen, but not actually in-game? My guess is she's one of Barry's daughters!

Well, we know Jill won't be in this game. But I really want to see Leon with Claire again... I'm very happy about Claire coming back... but honestly I don't give a

about Becca and Barry :dunno :lol ok I care about the a little bit... I just think Claire, Rebecca and Barry are a weird cast

Much better, and more iconic team than Chris & Jill :lecture

As its been mentioned. That Rebecca look a like is most likely Barry's daughter. Look at her stance compared to his. He's doing security yet his daughter looks like she's upset/angry.

Trying to remember when kids were in RE6. Jake and Sherry? :lol

Obviously, they'd be grown up by now, but no idea what their ages were in 1998 (RE1). I think their names were Moira and Polly.

It's too hokey to have his kids now involved...

Could be part of Terrasave along with Claire when **** hits the fan. Plus, it'd be good to have a "n00b" in the franchise again like Leon and Claire were in RE2 before everyone became zombie-killing machines.

Last edited:

Definitely would be Jake all over again.

Not really, since Barry's daughters have existed since the very first RE from '96 and not shoehorned in like Jake and Raiden was just to appeal to these non-existent "younger" fans. If anything, it'd be like Rebecca in RE0 all over again.

Barry's daughter's would be a dumb idea like really thats the best they can do. Focus on Rebecca there is story to tell there hell with barry he was never the lead why start now? I wouldn't mind him as a support character but no lead save that for Claire or Rebecca.

Last edited:

Not really, since Barry's daughters have existed since the very first RE from '96 and not shoehorned in like Jake and Raiden was just to appeal to these non-existent "younger" fans. If anything, it'd be like Rebecca in RE0 all over again.

Still comes across as very hokey and cliche.

Barry's daughter's would be a dumb idea like really thats the best they can do. Focus on Rebecca there is story to tell there hell with barry he was never the lead why start now? I wouldn't mind him as a support character but no lead save that for Claire or Rebecca.

All we need is Barry, Claire and or Rebecca... we don't need children.

Back