Media Resident Evil Revelations 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2?

Search your feelings, you know it to be true!

barrypicture.jpg

180px-BarrysFoto.jpg

Barry+Burton+family+cutscene.gif

Nah, I'm just pulling at strings on this theory. I'd much prefer Rebecca returning too damn it.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true!

Nah, I'm just pulling at strings on this theory. I'd much prefer Rebecca returning too damn it.

I understand, it's just that they're very nonessential to being main characters in the series. I'd like to see Billy return, but I think he's been written off for good.

Can't believe Barry is going to be a main in this...I'm so excited. I might forgive Capcom for everything they did in RE6 if they get this right :pray:

Barry. For reals? Wait, didn't he die? Or he didn't? :lol

Barry will never die. He will come back as Wesker part deux. It will be revealed Barry was manipulating wesker in RE1 and that he's been building to his master plan all this time.

Much better, and more iconic team than Chris & Jill :lecture

I know how much you love RE2 :lol but to me nothing in the world will ever be as epic and perfect as Chris and Jill :drool

Jill_-_Chris-resident-evil-6284235-568-449.jpg

RE1 will always be my favourite, without that first super awesome game the rest wouldn't exist

Barry will never die. He will come back as Wesker part deux. It will be revealed Barry was manipulating wesker in RE1 and that he's been building to his master plan all this time.

Oh crap its Metal Gear all over again :lol guess Wesker will come back as a talking arm

Last edited:

Can't believe Barry is going to be a main in this...I'm so excited. I might forgive Capcom for everything they did in RE6 if they get this right :pray:

Where is confirmed that barry is the lead ?

Back