Media Resident Evil Remake/Zero Remastered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil Remake Remastered

Just finished my first speed run and missed the 3 hour mark by 36 seconds. Lol... I'll give it another try tomorrow after work.

Wish i had did my research before starting this game.The limited slots bothered me at first,but found out now that Jill has 2 more slots which would have been a huge advantage.Ive unlocked all the doors now with Chris so it's not a big deal anymore.Im too far in to start over so hopefully i won't be forced to carry certain things at all times further in the game like the 3 keys at first.

Finally beat Jill, felt silly for beating it on Easy and not noticing, then I went to Chris. Damn, such a difference...not just difficulty, but the two overall. I don't remember having such issues with Chris on the original considering I've beat both in single runs (Jill during detention in High School!) so....wow. I still hate the zombie grapple system though.

Just finished my speedrun without a guide but made many, many mistakes over the playtrough like not being aware I was poisoned by Yawn, forgetting to bring items like the crank and even running out of bullets during the 2nd Yawn fight!! I recorded the whole playtrough and might upload it on Youtube.

Overall, it's not that difficult so long as you generally know what to do, I could have easily shaved off 20 minutes or so if I hadn't messed up. :slap

16492193522_585fd61571_c.jpg

Congrats Ryan!

Still no one bested my time? :monkey3

j4CcPH8.jpg

I need to get back into this, I'm sure I can trim off another 15 mins.

Congrats Ryan!

Still no one bested my time? :monkey3

j4CcPH8.jpg

I need to get back into this, I'm sure I can trim off another 15 mins.

Thanks! I can certainly shave off my time to reach yours, but probably not that additional 15 minutes you just said. I'd like another go and see just how fast I can really beat it again.

In addition to running out of bullets in the Yawn fight, I also didn't brought any weapons during the Plant 42 fight, I seriously had to slapped myself. :slap

Thanks! I can certainly shave off my time to reach yours, but probably not that additional 15 minutes you just said. I'd like another go and see just how fast I can really beat it again.

In addition to running out of bullets in the Yawn fight, I also didn't brought any weapons during the Plant 42 fight, I seriously had to slapped myself. :slap

The 15 minutes would be from using the rocket launcher exclusively. I just need to do hard mode, real survival, invisible enemy and the knife only run.

Flame rounds knock out the plant in under a minute.

The 15 minutes would be from using the rocket launcher exclusively. I just need to do hard mode, real survival, invisible enemy and the knife only run.

Flame rounds knock out the plant in under a minute.

Oh did I mentioned I lost 2 grenade rounds during the Crimson Elder because I MISSED? Never had that happen before! :lol

Anyway, I did beat Hard mode and it wasn't dramatically different than Normal, it's shouldn't be a challenge at all to you.

Who do you recommend for the knife run?

Oh did I mentioned I lost 2 grenade rounds during the Crimson Elder because I MISSED? Never had that happen before! :lol

Anyway, I did beat Hard mode and it wasn't dramatically different than Normal, it's shouldn't be a challenge at all to you.

Who do you recommend for the knife run?

If I had to guess, I would say Chris on Very Easy since he's got more hit points than Jill.

PSN is scheduled for maintenance on Thursday, so I might do a hard mode speed run.

Just finished my knife run! Them roids are good for something. :lol

16499093121_69c456f6d7_c.jpg

No kidding about Chris :lol. I should be finished with the Jill play-trough later tonight. Then after that, it'll be time to flex muscles, and punch boulders.

No kidding about Chris :lol. I should be finished with the Jill play-trough later tonight. Then after that, it'll be time to flex muscles, and punch boulders.

Chris should of just squatted on that boulder, he knows he wanted to.

I can totally understand a guy taking up roids and boulder punching to make up for their lack of personality. :lol

How effective is the knife in Very Easy? No trouble taking things out?

Very. I never even carried any health items during bosses and I didn't kill any Hunters whatsoever. Yawn and the Tyrant were a joke and Plant-42 was just mildly time consuming. It's nowhere near as dreadful as I'd imagined it to be and it should be a piece of cake for you. :lol

Back