Media Resident Evil Remake/Zero Remastered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil Remake Remastered

Some point this week, I'm going to do hard mode. Invisible Enemy and Real Survival are going to be a royal pain in the ass.

12349910481732.jpg
An RE Anime...that would be something!

Eewww. You wanna see yaoi cartoons of Wesker, Barry, and Chris? :lol

That's all that can come to mind... especially after the swarm of gheyness after RE5 came out involved Wesker and Chris.

Definitely the nail in the coffin on which team Chris plays for. At least Leon was a pirate.

I hope that becomes a full downloadable mod. "I am Chris. Alfalfa team." :rotfl

I hope that becomes a full downloadable mod. "I am Chris. Alfalfa team." :rotfl
It'll be even funnier if shown with the RE5 outfit :lol speaking of that...do the RE5 outfits change anything? I'm a little far into the game, I just saved Richard as Jill. Loving it so far, whatever issues I had long ago are totally gone. I've actually not killed anything thus far, except one zombie via shotgun, and the two dogs to get the imitation key. I swear, combat feels harder in this game compared to the others. Either enemies are beefed up, or I'm doing something wrong. I also found it harder to get enemies off you.

Just completed the Real Survivor mode.

Now i am trying the knife CQC, can i play it with very easy mode and does it will affect me to get the Knife CQC trophy?

And so the Invisible Enemies mode, can i play it with very easy mode and does it will affect me to get the Knife CQC trophy?

My Trophies now 86% completed, still 4 trophies to go.
Thank you.

I saw a few comics and books...that had nothing to do with the characters, so I didn't bother after a few pages. I saw that some of the comics or books had an odd fixation on Rebecca Chambers, though. :cuckoo:

I saw a few comics and books...that had nothing to do with the characters, so I didn't bother after a few pages. I saw that some of the comics or books had an odd fixation on Rebecca Chambers, though. :cuckoo:

Yeah most of the small comic runs deal with random characters, and for the most part are pretty terrible with really bad art. There's only one book that involves Rebecca if I recall (other than the RE zero novelization). This manga includes Chris and Piers. I think Sheva pops in at one point. But I'm only half way through the second volume, so I'm not sure.

Awww ****... just discovered i beat the game on easy... and it was veryyy easy but i was pretty sure i was beating in normal.
So question: to get the Civilian outfit for Jill, do i need to beat it on theonce more mode or i can just go from a new save? thanks!

yup, you need to beat the game one more time from "Once again" the new save.

Back