Media Resident Evil Remake/Zero Remastered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil Remake Remastered

I'm only in it for Leon & Ada since I really like their designs, more so Ada's. No one is buying these because they "liked" RE6 :lol

Haha that's what I was getting at! Even if there designs are cool could never own anything from that garbage sequel

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

DMC designs are to basic for HT to do IMO. What I really want is the DMC figure Neca was making but capcom cancelled 😡

NEC10771.jpg

DMC designs are to basic for HT to do IMO. What I really want is the DMC figure Neca was making but capcom cancelled [emoji35]

NEC10771.jpg

Basic is Coulson, Banner, Bruce Wayne, Alfred, Blake, Gordon, Etc. All basic bodies with a crappy suit on.

Dante and Vergil, are nothing like that.

They don't like to show any love to the video game series. Which is a weird one because lots of people play videogames :dunno

The only one they've consistently done is Resident Evil, the rest is just fodder to them since they never flesh anything out of other franchises.

What?! What is this? A Capcom-Sandwich is still alive?

Resident Evil Remake Remastered

Is the Jill sandwich line intact for the remake??

Basic is Coulson, Banner, Bruce Wayne, Alfred, Blake, Gordon, Etc. All basic bodies with a crappy suit on.

True but those are all marvel and Dark Knight characters!

I'd live of they made DMC figures but HT have said their only concentrating on Arkham, Resident Evil and Metal Gear VG figures. And their not even doing a great job at that

I'd live of they made DMC figures but HT have said their only concentrating on Arkham, Resident Evil and Metal Gear VG figures. And their not even doing a great job at that

I don't think "concentrating" is the word :lol

Most accurate and truest post in this thread. You deserve a medal.

Pretty sure he says "Jiffle Sandwich" in the REmake :lol

Never played the remake, the controllers are all the same, right (tank movement)

Back