Media Resident Evil Remake/Zero Remastered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil Remake Remastered

Sweet! I alwasy wanted to play this.

Looks like Capcom is making good on their promise to fulfill the fans wishes after how bad they were doing previously

Great news

Sucks about there being no physical copy for it other than in JP though

I'm a sucker for the HD remasters of the PS1 classics

gamecube game i know

Me too. I'm a collector at heart, so I like seeing the boxes. Ah well. Maybe I'll order the japanese version for the box.

i was thinking the same. I like the sounds of the special edition too

I wish it would come with a stars badge

Me too. I'm a collector at heart, so I like seeing the boxes. Ah well. Maybe I'll order the japanese version for the box.

post-41219-South-Park-NICE-gif-Imgur-CQwo.gif

Or a samurai edge :drool

Sweet! I alwasy wanted to play this.

Looks like Capcom is making good on their promise to fulfill the fans wishes after how bad they were doing previously

You never played it!? Holy **** are you in for a treat :lol

Best gaming remake, without a doubt.

I started playing it this weekend as it so happens, and I'm about to face Plant 42.

There's a physical release for Japan?

Amazon <3

:lol :lol :lol

Those Toyko Marui's go for CRAZY money.

I know! It's insane!

I started playing it this weekend as it so happens, and I'm about to face Plant 42.

I feel like playing now. I hope the HD remake fixes the stutter in the cutscenes. That slight pause as they switched pre rendered backgrounds during the cutscenes was always my one nitpick about this game.

I feel like playing now. I hope the HD remake fixes the stutter in the cutscenes. That slight pause as they switched pre rendered backgrounds during the cutscenes was always my one nitpick about this game.

I know exactly what you mean. I particularly noticed it when you crank the pool's water level down once you get outside, it hiccups to the rendered scene and hiccups before returning to the main game.

Talking about RE remake...i always like to see the comparison of original PS1 RE and RE remake, haha.

Hope to see the remastered RE remake soon, when is the release date?

I hope so. You may crap your pants but i never played RE1. I was too chicken sheet to play it as a kid, that goes double for RE2 of which i played some of the beginning and got nightmares for a week!

I hope a MGS1 remake is as faithful as this looks.

Talking about RE remake...i always like to see the comparison of original PS1 RE and RE remake, haha.

Hope to see the remastered RE remake soon, when is the release date?

Early 2015.

I hope so. You may crap your pants but i never played RE1. I was too chicken sheet to play it as a kid, that goes double for RE2 of which i played some of the beginning and got nightmares for a week!

I hope a MGS1 remake is as faithful as this looks.

I was only 9 years old when RE1 came out, and it scared the living **** out of me. I was so terrified of zombies from it :lol

REmake is such a work of art, and so true to the spirit of the original and even more so. Even today, it's still a pretty game.

It would be nice if the give the same remake treatment of RE 2 and 3 the same way they are doing to the remake of 1. The HD upgrade to 2 and 3 for the GC was a major letdown to me.

REmake is in my top ten games of all time, I'll gladly pay for this again just for the HD visuals. Hope they remix the audio in digital surround sound as well.

It would be nice if the give the same remake treatment of RE 2 and 3 the same way they are doing to the remake of 1. The HD upgrade to 2 and 3 for the GC was a major letdown to me.

They weren't "HD upgrades", they were ports.

Posted a link to this article this morning in the general RE thread guess no one noticed.

The character models look better, but the backgrounds look a tad worse. Odd. Hopefully this isn't half assed but considering DMC HD isn't bad, outside of frame rate issues (noticeably in the first), this shouldn't be terrible. RE Code Veronica X HD wasn't that bad either outside of the visuals not being updated that well, and **** trophies.

Back