Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hell to the yes !!!! Finally a RE game thats going back to it's root's. And its coming out so soon aswell I hope its good. Anybody got pics from the xbox live magazine.

"- The game will pay respects to the classic titles (Resident Evil 2 and 3) by bringing back that sense of horror that’s been missing."

All I needed to read, I am in.

I really hope you don't end up killing Leon (or any other RE character other than zombies and BOWs). I mean I know he shops at the Gap and his hair probably inspired Justin Bieber and that he got to tap Claire, Ada and Ashley but there's no reason to kill the guy!

You don't kill him. He's a witness and he is also a fan favorite and the most popular re character especially among the girls. Probaly might kill him in a what if scenario.

You don't kill him. He's a witness and he is also a fan favorite and the most popular re character especially among the girls. Probaly might kill him in a what if scenario.

I could see them letting you kill him if they are truly letting you do an alternative universe. Who gives a ____ if girls like him.

Same reason why Justin bieber is popular. Girls find Leon attractive and if the chicks dig it then welll

I really hope you don't end up killing Leon (or any other RE character other than zombies and BOWs). I mean I know he shops at the Gap and his hair probably inspired Justin Bieber and that he got to tap Claire, Ada and Ashley but there's no reason to kill the guy!

Fact: Leon has not tapped anyone :lecture

This game will be mine...and Leon shall die!

:nana:

If any RE characters deserve to die it's Chris and Sheva. Chris for abusing steroids and Sheva for constantly getting in my way and because they both killed poor Wesker.

Chris' time will come...but after Leon.

We'll probably never see Sheva ever again.

Wesker isn't dead:monkey2

Fine with me. Sheva was annoying. Good to look at but not much else.

Wesker's dead man, I know it's difficult to belive but you need to except it and move on *give's Biojex a hug as he tearfully comes to terms with Wesker's demise*

Back