Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm cool with Steve, but HUNK > Steve. He doesn't get enough love.

Sadly even ol' Wesker cannot compare nor comprehend the awesomeness that is Salazar, Irving and Steve Burnside. There is only one RE character who's absolute awesomeness surpasses those 3 mentioned above an to even mutter his name feels like blasphamy but I will mutter it anyways..... Tofu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barry has nothing on The Steve let alone the greatness that is Tofu and you know it!!!

Ignorant cretin!

Barry would eat tofu in a single gulp ( if he wanted to, but he doesn't, because Barry only eats meat. Barry doesn't even eat fish because it's too close to vegetables)

and Steve...Steve can't exist in the same room as Barry's beard. Steve would spontaneously combust.

You poor pitiful fools...

ALL KNEEL BEFORE THE MIGHT OF BARRY!

this phrase justifies Barry's greatness

Barry Burton: That was too close. You were almost a Jill sandwich!

'nuff said!

Ignorant cretin!

Barry would eat tofu in a single gulp ( if he wanted to, but he doesn't, because Barry only eats meat. Barry doesn't even eat fish because it's too close to vegetables)

and Steve...Steve can't exist in the same room as Barry's beard. Steve would spontaneously combust.

YOU HEATHEN!!!!!!! HERETIC!!!! You will burn in the lake of fire for such blashamy!!!!!!

Thou shalt not turn away from Leon s kenedy. I have spoooookkkeennn !!!!

Anywho I want to know when will we get figures of these guys!!!!! Even if I don't end up liking the game, I want figures. At least one of the hooded guy and with any luck, HT will obtain the rights to this and make a new, updated Leon :pray:

Back