Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait I think I had William but broke and threw it away... :( my Wesker has a broken hand.

Give me one! I might purchase William again. The only figures that are opened are Chris, Mr. X, tyrant, Wesker\hunter. I'm still curious besides Jill and female zombie, I wonder what other enemies palisades was thinking of making.

Last edited:
So glad I managed to get a Palisades Nemesis and two Wesker's before their prices skyrocketed to ridiculousness. Sucks they couldn't finish their line, and I used to love NECA and their quality, but now their quality sucks and they never finish what they start.

I agree! Ugh I'm just annoyed why make one USS figure that looks like crap... Like I said Jill and the other classic characters would've been better and sold better!!! Hopefully... This conspby who's making Lupo is working on the other and not just one figure.

Playarts is doing a Lupo figure...if anyone cares :lol

IMG_0099.jpg
Hmm... Lupo looks great going from the photo...

Hope they do others.

I assume they started with her as she is the team leader.

Hope they do Vector / Hunk / Jill (RE3) and if so = :gah: more money spent!

So glad I managed to get a Palisades Nemesis and two Wesker's before their prices skyrocketed to ridiculousness. Sucks they couldn't finish their line, and I used to love NECA and their quality, but now their quality sucks and they never finish what they start.

I dunno. Necas paint apps seemed to have improved a bit lately. I picked up their Boomer figure from left 4 dead an I was pretty impressed by the paint apps.

How do the Palisades figures compare scale wise to the NECA figures? I've been thinking of picking up a Mr. X figure since I still see them at reasonable prices sometimes.

Back