Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well for starters I'm not sure where they got off saying the graphics are garbage. They are exactly as the gameplay videos so if you think those are poor then the game's graphics are poor. I am only playing through the first video that is the training video that showcased Hunk.

The controls are decent enough. Not as fine tuned and precise as other 3rd person shooters like Gears or SOCOM, but it is playable. The cover system is pretty good too.

~~Ok, guys tell me what system you want me to put you on the Zombie Hunter list for---360 or PS3. I have a feeling I'll end up getting it for both systems.

Last edited:
The controls are decent enough. Not as fine tuned and precise as other 3rd person shooters like Gears or SOCOM, but it is playable. The cover system is pretty good too.

~~Ok, guys tell me what system you want me to put you on the Zombie Hunter list for---360 or PS3. I have a feeling I'll end up getting it for both systems.

360 :wave...

Man, this game is going to be fun online with friends. Without ruining the mission or details, but I just had my first engagement with Special Forces guys that were already in a firefight with Zombies. I thought it was pretty funny because I just came across them with the Wolfpack, annihilated the Spec Ops dudes, then took care of the zombies!!!!

:rock

PS3. I'm going to rent this from gamefly :)

Im very envious of the collectors pack and the Welcome to Racoon city sign. Wish we got it here. If once ive played the game i really like it ill probably import the special version
Pre or post outbreak?
Post outbreak. Would be much cheaper to build if you just had to throw rubbish around the place and not have to fill out the buildings with working mechanics and people! If i become stupidly rich ill just hire Glen Jacobs (wwe-kane) And get him to walk around in a Mr X costume and force him to shave his head again.

Add me to the 360 list.

So far the only significant complaint I have in this game is the lack of basic squad controls. From playing Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six squad based games, I really wish there simple squad commands like---"Form up" or "Suppressive Fire" or "Move Up/ Flank Right" kinds of commands. Brothers in Arms would be a perfect example of how they could've implemented some of this.

~~~OH man you burn through ammo fast in this game!!! Headshots are a must. And for once the knife is actually a great weapon to use.

Last edited:
Back