Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I wait for Bioware to make a statement on ME3 before starting on it, I plan on killing a buttload of zombies which the copy of Left 4 Dead I bought today and ORC, when it comes in, should help to tide me over.

And if anyone is looking for another person to team up and play co-op with, hit me up.

As I wait for Bioware to make a statement on ME3 before starting on it, I plan on killing a buttload of zombies which the copy of Left 4 Dead I bought today and ORC, when it comes in, should help to tide me over.

And if anyone is looking for another person to team up and play co-op with, hit me up.

PS3 or Box?

Ive tried google searching this but i got no helpful answers. Is there any difference in RE2 and Nemesis on the gamecube? I sold my regular gamecube and just won the RE 4 version on ebay (because i want to geek out and play RE on the RE console) so now i have 0, remake and 4 on gamecube. If 2 and Nemesis are also better i would like to own them too. If its just ps1 graphics they i needent bother

Should I add something to the gamer tag thread for Raccoon City assassins???

~~I'll be playing on the PS3. I wouldn't even mind blatantly ripping off Gears MP if they could get the matchmaking working properly.

Ive tried google searching this but i got no helpful answers. Is there any difference in RE2 and Nemesis on the gamecube? I sold my regular gamecube and just won the RE 4 version on ebay (because i want to geek out and play RE on the RE console) so now i have 0, remake and 4 on gamecube. If 2 and Nemesis are also better i would like to own them too. If its just ps1 graphics they i needent bother

Its a simple port mate. arguably abit smoother but ultimatly is a port on a tiny disc. Still buy it though. I did just because i could!

Its a simple port mate. arguably abit smoother but ultimatly is a port on a tiny disc. Still buy it though. I did just because i could!

Ive just completed Claire A Leon B on my ps3 (psn download) and all though im RE2'd out for the night.. and seemingly as you say Nemesis and 2 for the GC are just ports i cannot help but think the cases and discs would look nice lined up on my desk :-/

(It also crossed my mind whilst playing i feel like i know racoon city more than my own town. If i win the euromillions im totally making Racoon city and the mansion)

Last edited:
Alright I just got home and opened up the package here's whats inside:
144gmw.jpg

30bh5bq.jpg

Top quality sign and Steelbook for sure.

Loving that sign! I noticed a few friends on my friends list (psn) are playing it. So unfair!!'

Jealous here too. The expected delivery for my shipment is the 22nd-23rd, although it will more than likely arrive before that.

Please let us know that the game is better than garbage.

Back