Resident Evil: Extinction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll grant you that point Ill :lol But only slightly... had there been energon TF would have been the clear winner.

I want someone to make a decent Alice (Milla) figure, complete with infected crows, and some festively dressed zombie/ghouls (that can groan loudly at unexpected moments - like when your mother-in-law visits).

I still just think that the makers of the movies forgot that Resident Evil is a survival horror genre game, not a retarded action movie. Granted, the first movie wasn't that bad....I actually heard that George Romero wrote a script based on the first game with the mansion and STARS, but it was rejected. That would have been amazing....

You guys mentioned Silent Hill, and that tone would have matched Resident Evil perfectly, but then that type of movie would be probably would have been less marketable and profitable blah blah blah. Damn producers !!! :emperor:emperor

I just saw it and wow did they destroy it at the end. Then again, it wasn't too compelling at the beginning either.

I wonder if they are going to try and do another.

I still just think that the makers of the movies forgot that Resident Evil is a survival horror genre game, not a retarded action movie.
:lecture Thank you!!

...I actually heard that George Romero wrote a script based on the first game with the mansion and STARS, but it was rejected. That would have been amazing...
F@#kin' stupid ass studio execs man:emperor, ruined what could have been one of the greatest zombie flicks ever!! :mad: :monkey2

You guys mentioned Silent Hill, and that tone would have matched Resident Evil perfectly...
Hell yeah, Chris running around looking for clair and vice versa, in a dark deserted town full of zombies and mutant creatures woould have ruled!! :rock

I agree, Resident Evil could have been the zombie movies of this generation if they were done properly. What a waste of a great property. Damn Hollywood. :emperor

Back