Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php
Nice setup, I like the mansion backdrop (Is that Spencer Mansion or the RCPD police station?) I have the Hot Toys Leon Kennedy with the bomber jacket from Resident Evil 4. :)

Nice setup, I like the mansion backdrop (Is that Spencer Mansion or the RCPD police station?) I have the Hot Toys Leon Kennedy with the bomber jacket from Resident Evil 4. :)

thanks.... its a more semi diorama than a backdrop 'cos its not just a picture.... well u could say the mansion with licker in it hahahaha... visit my facebook page to see more... :D

Sldoank how did you make the manson picture in the frame ? Cant find the picture anywhere on the internet.

well i guess u dont search hard enough hehehe... :D

Racoon City 05.jpg

i print it in a canvas paper so it looks like a painting... the frame is just a printed paper glued on cardboard....

If there's a list somewhere for the head put me on it please.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

There's 4 people interested in this thread, I will open a thread on customonesixth. Make sure you guys check it over there too. I will start the sculpt now. If possible, I'll try to make the jacket too.

So I decided while I was waiting to find a suitible jacket for my RE2 claire I'd build her bike... ^___^ hope you guys like it. IMG_20181214_233622.jpgIMG_20181215_010915.jpgIMG_20181216_111757.jpgIMG_20181215_034918.jpg also found a stand in red jacket until I can find one more suitible let me know what you guys think...also have a phicen body on the way ^_____^IMG_20181216_215422.jpg

There's 4 people interested in this thread, I will open a thread on customonesixth. Make sure you guys check it over there too. I will start the sculpt now. If possible, I'll try to make the jacket too.

damn that would be awesome he really needs a more accurate jacket

Do you think the leather is suede? or just a regular leather material?

DUDE that Leon sculpt is already looking 100 times better than the original, the hype is real.

and honestly I dunno. I think its suppose to be regular leather material like those classic bomber jackets. I don't know which material to use. which ever one looks more game accurate I guess xD

Back