Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, just copy paste the text from the digital source such as that website i link before, some that i make myself ofcourse yes i type it myself... well its not that difficult, u got 2 options on double sided page, first u could cut first then glue each side front and back or second you could aligned the design center and printed the front after that printed the back paper so it became double sided printed paper...

thats great @Ted Knight's Ghost... now thats what diorama is, the light and everything... what i did on 1/6 is just simply called backdrop... wish i still do 6" / 7" figure... :D

the problem is getting the orientation right and the paper feed exactly centered. even a 1mm shift will result in misprinting.

gluing 2 papers will be too thick. like x12 too thick for a 1/6.

the problem is getting the orientation right and the paper feed exactly centered. even a 1mm shift will result in misprinting.

gluing 2 papers will be too thick. like x12 too thick for a 1/6.

hahaha well your not trying to make a real 1/6 world so a little bit thick is alright, belive me your 1/6 figure will never realize it.. :D if you want exact weight and thick even normal one piece Inkjet paper is to thick for 1/6... Hell even some cloth and stitching on our figure is to big for exact 1/6 scale, its your choice whether you want to enjoy and have some fun on our hobbies or keep stressing for something that no one ever care about it not even your 1/6 figure hehehe...

Those are some impressive dios.

I have long been putting off making dio backdrops for my detolf.

hahaha well your not trying to make a real 1/6 world so a little bit thick is alright, belive me your 1/6 figure will never realize it.. :D if you want exact weight and thick even normal one piece Inkjet paper is to thick for 1/6... Hell even some cloth and stitching on our figure is to big for exact 1/6 scale, its your choice whether you want to enjoy and have some fun on our hobbies or keep stressing for something that no one ever care about it not even your 1/6 figure hehehe...

i'm just wondering how do you center the paper & photo file exactly where you want at the other side.

8261c3e059ce6a8682ea2bdbe42a002d.jpg

Happy 22nd anniversary!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are some impressive dios.

I have long been putting off making dio backdrops for my detolf.

LOL yeah me too but for me there’s only certain things I can do for a detolf shelf display because they are only so big so if I want to make a diorama of a bigger room I have to put it on a regular shelf like a big bookshelf or something. Like as far as resident evil goes for a detolf shelf a perfect room diorama is like one of the save rooms with the typewriter in it. That’s what I was planning on doing because I am going to have a lot of resident evil 1/6 scale figures very soon on top of everything I got already so I have plenty of options for diorama ideas so I was going to dedicate one whole detolf shelf to resident evil and then do the bookshelf thing for the bigger dioramas.

Happy 22nd anniversary!

Hey I see that you used some of the OurWorld parts for your Jill figure, if you don’t mind me asking what did you do for her shoulder pads? Obviously they’re not the same ones that originally came with the OurWorld figure and mine I actually took apart at the seams and broke it down into three pieces so I can readjust it because it didn’t sit right, like the shoulder pads kept popping up and didn’t come down far enough towards her breasts like it should m, like her actual costume. So I was just wondering as to what you did for yours? Again if you don’t mind me asking. Thanks

Happy 22nd anniversary!

22 ****ing years. I can't believe it. I still remember the first time specifically I played RE1 alone. I was introduced to all the early RE games at my cousin's house by watching them play. I would go there sometimes after school and they weren't home sometimes for work I guess, and I remember playing RE2 a little around the Marshaling Yard area with Leon.

She was yummy as **** in those photoshoots.

Julia_Voth_as_Jill_Valentine_41.jpg

I want the Jill Ham sandwich on my face.

Last edited:
Lmao.

She’s still a looker. I hope we see Resident Evil return to the characters we love after they’ve had their fill of the new “direction.”

Lmao.

She’s still a looker. I hope we see Resident Evil return to the characters we love after they’ve had their fill of the new “direction.”

This. I just can't get into the new RE formula and I really don't like it being first person/

I mean, they had to change things up, I guess.

Personally, I think the franchise needs to evolve past a singular perspective. Give us options. At this point, you have players who prefer three different methods of playing these games. While fixed cameras would be more difficult to accommodate, there is absolutely no reason why we can’t have a third and first person perspective. The Evil Within managed it.

It goes without saying that we need our interesting characters back. They don’t have to be super soldiers like Chris. The new characters just don’t have charisma.

Back