Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since everyone still talking about Jill,
Here's a Little Teaser....
Need a longer time to take more detailed pictures of each items since i'm still occupied with my 1:1 life at the moment... :p
I will come back to my 1:6 if i got time to spare... Enjoy this for a while.. :D

29257956_1992991697620468_8882923070361174016_o.jpg

"Recipes" :

Head Sculpt - Customized Jill HotToys Head (cut the back of the head so it can fit a scalp from other brand),
Hair - Customized Scalp Dark Brown hair from other brand (Cut and style the hair, fit the scalp onto Jill Original HeadSculpt),
Body - Customized Body Abigail/Sarah Connor Upper body, below Waist is Jill HotToys body with added a Silicon Legs Layer,
Hands - Customized Jill HotToys Hands (Adding Pad) and Customized BlackWidow hands and other HotToys female Hands,
TubeTop, Skirt, Boots - Made from scratch by Me,
Sweater - Customized Downsized it from male size,
Watch, Pouches, Holster, Belts - KitBashed from several source by Me,
Stands - Customized from HotToys Stand
Other Costumes - Some were customized, some were made from scratch by Me,

Accesories: (Will explained more on each Photos)
Most of it were made by scratch by Me such as Bullets making tools, Typewriter, Books, Files, Cards, Badge, Unlocking Tool, Grenade Rounds Case, Shotgun Bulet Boxes, Vaccine, Aid Spray Case, Lighter, Refill, Herbs, Infinite Ammo Case, and DeskLamp,
Most of Guns were customized so it more game accurate..

Awesome! But with most accessories, I just keep them in the box. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Here my son... Whats wrong.. :p

Awesome! But with most accessories, I just keep them in the box. :lol
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got that right, hahahaha.... thats why the first reason why i made that item box, the desk and that hanger for the costumes... in fact Jill have limited pouch even on the game... hahaha...

**** that goes beyond anything HT could hope to achieve

Thanks Sir... well HT could do anything if they want, they can build 1:1 batmobile why not this, the answer is its not Marvel nor Disney nor Movie Characters... :D

are the pages in those books printed, the same way in the game?

its all photoshoped, CorelDrawed, designed and printed by Me, but not exactly all on the game some i need to find from other source, because there isnt a single image on the game that show what looks like inside the book... some of the book design were not exactly correct either like Jill's Diary and so on, but some texts inside it is an exact copy paste from the game just like several files... its not all RE3 files i taken some text from several RE series too like Angela Diary thats on RE Degeneration Animation, or Wesker Reports and Ada Report...

its all photoshoped, CorelDrawed, designed and printed by Me, but not exactly all on the game some i need to find from other source, because there isnt a single image on the game that show what looks like inside the book... some of the book design were not exactly correct either like Jill's Diary and so on, but some texts inside it is an exact copy paste from the game just like several files... its not all RE3 files i taken some text from several RE series too like Angela Diary thats on RE Degeneration Animation, or Wesker Reports and Ada Report...

have you tried looking into those RE Artbooks from Japan? They have like all the archives. prolly not in English text though but at least you know how the files look like.

That's good... but you're forgetting about the most important file in gaming.

Itchy
Tasty

have you tried looking into those RE Artbooks from Japan? They have like all the archives. prolly not in English text though but at least you know how the files look like.

yes i have that scanned, the files yes i know what it looks like (some i make it accurate some i make it myown design), but what u said earlier were pages inside the books there isnt single image on the game just text i think, the only image is what the books look like...

Anyway this is the website that i often use for the source its easier than go back to play the game... its all about RE and all what related to it even the novels, and comics... https://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Resident_Evil_Wiki

That's good... but you're forgetting about the most important file in gaming.

Itchy
Tasty

hahaha.. thats the files that writen by the keeper of the dog on the mansion right... i don't know if i make that, i dont make all the files, just some files... it takes longer to print all the files on RE games hahaha.. :D

yes i have that scanned, the files yes i know what it looks like (some i make it accurate some i make it myown design), but what u said earlier were pages inside the books there isnt single image on the game just text i think, the only image is what the books look like...

Anyway this is the website that i often use for the source its easier than go back to play the game... its all about RE and all what related to it even the novels, and comics... https://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Resident_Evil_Wiki

hahaha.. thats the files that writen by the keeper of the dog on the mansion right... i don't know if i make that, i dont make all the files, just some files... it takes longer to print all the files on RE games hahaha.. :D

i'm talking about the RE archive books, like actual real 1/1 books from Mook & Capcom. there's quite a few of them but mostly in Japanese. if there's design you looking for it's either in those books or do

how long actually? though in 1/6 scale you'll be printing 12 pages per paper?

i'm talking about the RE archive books, like actual real 1/1 books from Mook & Capcom. there's quite a few of them but mostly in Japanese. if there's design you looking for it's either in those books or do

Hahaaha ya i know that, i dont buy the original actual books... there're alot of people scanned artbooks nowadays all you need to do is download it... yes i know it isn't legal but what is legal on the digital world nowadays...:p But just like i'm telling u there isnt an image about what look like inside the books because capcom only design what each book look like not what pages inside the book looklike they just give us texts...

how long actually? though in 1/6 scale you'll be printing 12 pages per paper?

What i mean is not the time to print... hehehehe :D it is the time to designs each paper on photoshop corel draw, copy paste the text.. it takes alot of time you know, if there is already one whole paper design of 1/6 pages that u could easily print then it is easy and quick, but there isnt and there will never be except someone makes it.. it is easier for me because i'm a programmer and designer so i'm familiar with computer but thats not the case with anyone that dont know much about computer... :D

U get what i means from this screenshot of my design on some page on my "B.O.W Experiment data" 1/6 Book, its just a few 1/6 pages on one A4 paper.. there are still alot more papers just to make one 1/6 book.. it need two sided page which thats means u need to design and printed the back of page too so it doesnt just white blank paper...

Clip_3.jpgClip_2.jpg

cheers.. :D

Resident Evil 2 Umbrella Lab Entrance Diorama.

Resident Evil 2 Umbrella Laboratory Diorama (2) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

Resident Evil 2 Umbrella Laboratory Diorama (1) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

Resident Evil 2 Umbrella Laboratory Diorama (2) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Resident Evil 2 Umbrella Laboratory Diorama (3) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Resident Evil 2 Umbrella Laboratory Diorama (4) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Resident Evil 2 Umbrella Laboratory Diorama (5) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Resident Evil 2 Umbrella Laboratory Diorama (6) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Resident Evil 2 Umbrella Laboratory Diorama (8) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Resident Evil 2 Umbrella Laboratory Diorama (9) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Resident Evil 2 Umbrella Laboratory Diorama (10) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Resident Evil 2 Umbrella Laboratory Diorama (11) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Resident Evil 2 Umbrella Laboratory Diorama (12) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Resident Evil 2 Umbrella Laboratory Diorama (13) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Resident Evil 2 Umbrella Laboratory Diorama (14) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Resident Evil 2 Umbrella Laboratory Diorama (15) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Resident Evil 2 Umbrella Laboratory Diorama (16) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Resident Evil 2 Umbrella Laboratory Diorama (17) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Resident Evil 2 Umbrella Laboratory Diorama (18) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

Resident Evil Mansion Hallway Diorama (1) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

Resident Evil Mansion Hallway Diorama (2) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

Resident Evil Mansion Hallway Diorama (5) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

Resident Evil Mansion Hallway Diorama (6) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

Hahaaha ya i know that, i dont buy the original actual books... there're alot of people scanned artbooks nowadays all you need to do is download it... yes i know it isn't legal but what is legal on the digital world nowadays...:p But just like i'm telling u there isnt an image about what look like inside the books because capcom only design what each book look like not what pages inside the book looklike they just give us texts...

What i mean is not the time to print... hehehehe :D it is the time to designs each paper on photoshop corel draw, copy paste the text.. it takes alot of time you know, if there is already one whole paper design of 1/6 pages that u could easily print then it is easy and quick, but there isnt and there will never be except someone makes it.. it is easier for me because i'm a programmer and designer so i'm familiar with computer but thats not the case with anyone that dont know much about computer... :D

U get what i means from this screenshot of my design on some page on my "B.O.W Experiment data" 1/6 Book, its just a few 1/6 pages on one A4 paper.. there are still alot more papers just to make one 1/6 book.. it need two sided page which thats means u need to design and printed the back of page too so it doesnt just white blank paper...

View attachment 400199View attachment 400200

cheers.. :D

so you typed all the text into the 1/6 books?

just wondering how do you get it aligned so the back pages are printed exactly where the front pages are? i find this one big difficulty for customizers to make 1/6 notes affordable. those that has printings on 2 sides cost alot more.

so you typed all the text into the 1/6 books?

just wondering how do you get it aligned so the back pages are printed exactly where the front pages are? i find this one big difficulty for customizers to make 1/6 notes affordable. those that has printings on 2 sides cost alot more.

Nope, just copy paste the text from the digital source such as that website i link before, some that i make myself ofcourse yes i type it myself... well its not that difficult, u got 2 options on double sided page, first u could cut first then glue each side front and back or second you could aligned the design center and printed the front after that printed the back paper so it became double sided printed paper...

thats great @Ted Knight's Ghost... now thats what diorama is, the light and everything... what i did on 1/6 is just simply called backdrop... wish i still do 6" / 7" figure... :D

Back