Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what really does always bother me about ourworlds version is they dont include collar on the vest, and their pencil like pants that will be a trouble when u change the body to pichen, 'cos silicon body have more "meat" if u know what i mean, its already tight on plastic body so it will look really tight on pichen body...

collar on the vest?
what do you mean?

collar on the vest?
what do you mean?

umm i dont know what it is exactly called.. but it looklike a collar, not just a two pieces pad jointed on the back, u could see it on game designs, or julia voth cosplay costume... it makes the neck part looks better and look much like a vest not feel like Jill is just wearing tshirt and pad on her shoulder..

you could see it on the neck part:

jill-1.png

jill_stars.jpg

005d7b16bfa84c86cdc0b7d7ed27b4a6.jpg

even someone who customized it with other customizer such as psycho custom doing it right (sorry for using ur image, i know it belong to someone here :p)
attachment.php

i dont know why they dont include it, it's not hard to make it, if they make the vest following the design while looking on several source images on STARS Jill they should notice it and know it.. i know we can always add it/custom it ourself after we buy it but it will be nice if for once we dont need to do it after buy the whole figures...

umm i dont know what it is exactly called.. but it looklike a collar, not just a two pieces pad jointed on the back, u could see it on game designs, or julia voth cosplay costume... it makes the neck part looks better and look much like a vest not feel like Jill is just wearing tshirt and pad on her shoulder..

you could see it on the neck part:

jill-1.png

jill_stars.jpg

005d7b16bfa84c86cdc0b7d7ed27b4a6.jpg

even someone who customized it with other customizer such as psycho custom doing it right (sorry for using ur image, i know it belong to someone here :p)
attachment.php

i dont know why they dont include it, it's not hard to make it, if they make the vest following the design while looking on several source images on STARS Jill they should notice it and know it.. i know we can always add it/custom it ourself after we buy it but it will be nice if for once we dont need to do it after buy the whole figures...

I wonder how hard that would be to make and tac onto the our world jill

Julia did that photoshoot 10 years too late. She's still hot, but she's looking her age.

hahaaha yeah with that STARS outfit.. but so does Jill should now, so it should be perfect if capcom decide another series with jill on it or movie maybe.. hahahaha..

I wonder how hard that would be to make and tac onto the our world jill

well u dont "have to" do that, its just an options.. its already look nice and the best we can get on mass market figures on 1/6 Stars Jill.. if u want to be perfect about an unofficial figures then u have a problem considering there're alot unaccurate things on it... such as no S.T.A.R.S. writing on her back Tshirt, color of her boots and so on..

s-l300.jpg

like what i said years ago "Just enjoy what we called hobby and happy that we can get as close as we can.." :D

well u dont "have to" do that, its just an options.. its already look nice and the best we can get on mass market figures on 1/6 Stars Jill.. if u want to be perfect about an unofficial figures then u have a problem considering there're alot unaccurate things on it... such as no S.T.A.R.S. writing on her back Tshirt, color of her boots and so on..

s-l300.jpg

like what i said years ago "Just enjoy what we called hobby and happy that we can get as close as we can.." :D[/QUOTE]

I get that, but now that the collar has been made clear to me, its kind of an eye sore...not being pissy, just honest

love this hobby

Haha, as collectors, we want perfection. I completely understand that. Wonder why they didn't include it as well.

yeah, the strange thing is.. its all a minor mistake, i dont know why they dont notice it because its clearly noticeable and easy to do... just like the new figure rebecca color costume.. its easy to correct it, it almost seems like they intended to do that mistakes... :D

Maybe for legal reasons? :lol :dunno looks at S.T.R.A.S. Chris. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very nice!!! who does your stands?

I just print out the labels with a label maker.

Jill looks great with the S17B! Are those all the Ourworld parts?

It is the Ourworld kit except for the top/dress. That was from a previous custom. I just was too lazy to redress her and used the ourworld boots,gloves,head, etc. The ourworld dress is actually better as it is actually 2 parts rather than a onepiece like this one but they look similar enough.

Really great Jill ! I should do that with mine. But I have no idea how to remove the top and dress of the Ourworld without tearing the fabric. I guess I'm a little afraid to ruin everything^^

An easier way to put on clothes on these seamless bodies is to wet them before putting them on. I read some people use sandwich wrappers but I've never tried it.

I'm still waiting for it to show up here so I can decide if I want that or the Ourworld version.
It’s too soon to really say, but in all honesty... I could live without the OurWorld version. I have their recent Alice and even with styling gel, her look is just kinda meh. Very uninspiring. I’d have paid a little more for a better sculpt and improved paint applications.

The Hot Heart headsculpt could turn out to be lackluster as well, but I really hope not. :lol

Back