Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0625f93c89971b8c76fa1328ad7ac934.jpg

Love that pose!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the legs need abit of bending.

Finally did the body swap on BSAA Chris using that Arnoldesque Muscle body from Phicen/TBleague and I am super happy with it. Not only are the proportions MUCH better, he can actually hold his guns and achieve a natural stance. I never did like the HT body. It's so stiff and clunky, and at this point couldn't even stand up. something loosened in the leg joints and Chris couldnt even stand up straight. I'd so the only nit I have about the new body is the skin tones don't match perfectly, but it's only apparent in certain lightings. Anyway...pics...and don't mind the nudity and sexy pose :lol

Before the switch
View attachment 352989

Body comparison
View attachment 352990

Oh hey...I didn't see you there.
View attachment 352993

After. Kind hard t tell the difference in photos, but the arm length is so much an improvement. HT body had such dumpy arms. Also the torso length is soooooo much better. Again the HT body is too dumpy.
View attachment 352994

Can easily achieve this pose now.
View attachment 352995

View attachment 352996

You're an *******, Leon
View attachment 352997

which exact body did you use? is there a comparison with this body vs non-seamless muscle body?

also the neck seems narrower than HT, you can see the shirt leaves a gap around the neck.

which exact body did you use? is there a comparison with this body vs non-seamless muscle body?

also the neck seems narrower than HT, you can see the shirt leaves a gap around the neck.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

****in' Awesome. Thanks for sharing with us. Now I'll be updating my Chris. Do you think it'd work well with Krauser as well?

Thanks, main! I'm actually considering giving it to Krauser as well. I currently have Krauser on one of the earlier T-800 bodies, the one with the exposed double jointed elbows but I want to make the swap to this. The only problem there is the peg size on hands. In those days HT had much bigger pegs for their hands. It's an easy fix. but just something to consider.

That's a great swap, Bio. I kinda want to get the BSAA version, but it's way too costly now.

Thanks, Snake! Like Krec said, I have a feeling a bootleg will come along shortly if there isn't one already.

hi, did you attach the genital(s) onto Chris? Does it look better with or without the genital(s)? which one did you use if you did?

giphy.gif

A bootleg would be nice. The legit one is like $500 and over on eBay.

Sheesh, Hard to believe these guys retailed for $144 back in the day.

Honestly this body swap puts this Chris figure int my top 5 figures category. That previous HT body was always holding it back a little.

I just hope these phicen bodies hold up. I know it will deteriorate eventually. Surprisingly, the HT bodies held up this whole time...at least the rubber did. Oddly it was the plastic leg joints that gave out....but **** I've had this figure for 8 years...not too bad I guess.

I'm actually moving to swap over a majority of the RE figures to new bodies. I see Phicen is making an African american skin tone...or already has, I'm not sure. So I was looking at that for Sheva. I just need to figure out how to get a tattoo printed onto her arm.

BSAA Jill is on the new Ada body. Next up I wanna replace Battlesuit Jill. Just gotta figure out how easy it is to remove her suit. I don't wanna fudge it.

Sheesh, Hard to believe these guys retailed for $144 back in the day.

Honestly this body swap puts this Chris figure int my top 5 figures category. That previous HT body was always holding it back a little.

I just hope these phicen bodies hold up. I know it will deteriorate eventually. Surprisingly, the HT bodies held up this whole time...at least the rubber did. Oddly it was the plastic leg joints that gave out....but **** I've had this figure for 8 years...not too bad I guess.

I'm actually moving to swap over a majority of the RE figures to new bodies. I see Phicen is making an African american skin tone...or already has, I'm not sure. So I was looking at that for Sheva. I just need to figure out how to get a tattoo printed onto her arm.

BSAA Jill is on the new Ada body. Next up I wanna replace Battlesuit Jill. Just gotta figure out how easy it is to remove her suit. I don't wanna fudge it.

i suggest you forget about Sheva. unless you have a spare belt & boots to spare, those things will crack up them moment your finger fiddles them.

Is the new Ada body that good ? It isn't the body they used on the RE4 version is it ?

Yeah its a good female body. It's not the same RE4 body. The the torso might be the same, but the arms and legs are plastic with exposed double joints. I like it for Jill because the OG HT bodies have really low hanging breasts and short torsos. These are higher and the torso is longer. Jill doesn't look as frumpy.

s-l1600.jpg

i suggest you forget about Sheva. unless you have a spare belt & boots to spare, those things will crack up them moment your finger fiddles them.

I just did some fiddlin. She's fine.

Yeah its a good female body. It's not the same RE4 body. The the torso might be the same, but the arms and legs are plastic with exposed double joints. I like it for Jill because the OG HT bodies have really low hanging breasts and short torsos. These are higher and the torso is longer. Jill doesn't look as frumpy.

s-l1600.jpg

good on you. mine already showing signs of flaking on the boots. i've seen others with even worse condition. remember you'll have to press & fold the boots to get them out. that is when it shows.

anyway good luck on that.

s-l1600.jpg

Thanks man body looks nice .

Back