Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered some parts for my RPD and RE4 Leons. I ordered the BSAA Jill butt pack since I was never happy with the one I replaced the stock one with since it was still too big for the game model. I also got a new radio pouch or whatever the pouch is next to that.

I also got a new back pouch for the RPD version since I was studying the model and it looks like a handcuff pouch.

Anyone know besides toy anxiety that has the original resident evil 4 Ada head ? Looking to finish my Ada custom .

820adb6ef5816719fed79ce6131fbdad.jpg

Bothers me when the head sculpt doesn't match the body! :lol anyway, waiting on STARS Chris to ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already got a body I plan on using. Some skin if peeling off the back of the neck, but it should be hidden by the clothing. Unless, the stock body is good enough.

I do plan on buying the hands loose to use with my Nemesis Jill.

I already got a body I plan on using. Some skin if peeling off the back of the neck, but it should be hidden by the clothing. Unless, the stock body is good enough.

I do plan on buying the hands loose to use with my Nemesis Jill.

My current STARS Jill has one of those VeryCool bodies but once I get the kit I'll be swapping out the body.

764D757C-7FC9-4542-AAD9-CC2B6E5564D9_zpszcxsbhjp.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back