Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20170127_180141_zpsag48vhdb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I decided to sell off my collection and retire. Someone might be buying all my MGS figures in one shot. I'm seeing if anyone is interested in my resident evil collection. I rather sell all together but if i get enough people interested in buying the figures I'll sell individually. Everything is or
Claire (ooak)
Chris
Barry
Jill re3
Carlos re3
Ada re2
Wesker re1
Leon re2

no need to message me. Just gaining interest to see whose interested in what.

Wesker

[/URL][/IMG]

I decided to sell off my collection and retire. Someone might be buying all my MGS figures in one shot. I'm seeing if anyone is interested in my resident evil collection. I rather sell all together but if i get enough people interested in buying the figures I'll sell individually. Everything is $2,300 or
Claire $500 (ooak)
Chris $500
Barry $300
Jill re3 $300
Carlos re3 $300
Ada re2 $400
Wesker re1 $200
Leon re2 $200

Sent you s pm

Do you mind telling why you decided to sell off your collection and retire? Hope all is well dude.

giphy.gif

Meant the prices, someone get me Leon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well truth is I'm 25 years old. I had my own place from 19 to 23. Decided to live with the mom that abandon me mad times. 2 years later i wasn't working and couldn't pay her bills. She threw me into the street. I'm staying with my best friend and his family. Currently looking for places but i need more money. I decided that my well being such as getting my own place, finally getting a car and having a good amount of money in the bank is more important. I love this hobby and the people. You guys see my collection and how much money work love blood sweat and tears i put into it. But life hits you unexpectedly. I'll miss every figure as they're all custom and i made them from the heart
Dedicated to what i love metal gear and resident evil but it's time to let go. It's hard but it's life and life sucks... and **** i gotta sell off my mgs2 solid snake spot too ugh lol

Well truth is I'm 25 years old. I had my own place from 19 to 23. Decided to live with the mom that abandon me mad times. 2 years later i wasn't working and couldn't pay her bills. She threw me into the street. I'm staying with my best friend and his family. Currently looking for places but i need more money. I decided that my well being such as getting my own place, finally getting a car and having a good amount of money in the bank is more important. I love this hobby and the people. You guys see my collection and how much money work love blood sweat and tears i put into it. But life hits you unexpectedly. I'll miss every figure as they're all custom and i made them from the heart
Dedicated to what i love metal gear and resident evil but it's time to let go. It's hard but it's life and life sucks... and **** i gotta sell off my mgs2 solid snake spot too ugh lol

Sorry to hear that buddy.

Can I see a link for better pics, I might grab some myself since I'm getting into the 1/6 Resident Evil (Just got Leon from part 6)

**** man. Well hopefully everything works out for you. I'd hate to part with any of my RE customs.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

It sucks but hey I'll have my own apartment, my first car and that gaming PC I've always wanted with plenty left over. Not too bad ��

Hey everyone anyone whose interested in buying i will start taking payments tomorrow. Buy 2 figures get $50 off buy 3 get $100 off all free shipping within the USA. I know many are interested in the same figure so first come first serve. Also i want to tnank every buyer for helping me change my life. I'm busy today so tomorrow we'll deal :)

[/URL][/IMG]

I decided to sell off my collection and retire. Someone might be buying all my MGS figures in one shot. I'm seeing if anyone is interested in my resident evil collection. I rather sell all together but if i get enough people interested in buying the figures I'll sell individually. Everything is $2,300 or
Claire $500 (ooak)
Chris $500
Barry $300
Jill re3 $300
Carlos re3 $300
Ada re2 $400
Wesker re1 $200
Leon re2 $200

that Chris & Carlos looks Awesome. Wish you won't sell them off so no one else gets it.

Finally did the body swap on BSAA Chris using that Arnoldesque Muscle body from Phicen/TBleague and I am super happy with it. Not only are the proportions MUCH better, he can actually hold his guns and achieve a natural stance. I never did like the HT body. It's so stiff and clunky, and at this point couldn't even stand up. something loosened in the leg joints and Chris couldnt even stand up straight. I'd so the only nit I have about the new body is the skin tones don't match perfectly, but it's only apparent in certain lightings. Anyway...pics...and don't mind the nudity and sexy pose :lol

Before the switch
IMG_7579.JPG

Body comparison
IMG_7575.JPG

Oh hey...I didn't see you there.
IMG_7577.JPG

After. Kind hard t tell the difference in photos, but the arm length is so much an improvement. HT body had such dumpy arms. Also the torso length is soooooo much better. Again the HT body is too dumpy.
IMG_7580.JPG

Can easily achieve this pose now.
IMG_7727.JPG

IMG_7722.JPG

You're an *******, Leon
IMG_7721.JPG

Back