Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4646265c22d13998c4a1fa01a6c238eb.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

Thanks Brandon.

I should be getting Code Veronica chris today. I'll just need to update the head sculpt. Hopefully the bootleg STARS chris starts shipping soon! Update my STARS Jill and TFC Alice. Still no RPD Leon or RE4 Leon, :lol.

The only figures I see them making are the Marvel characters from the new Marvel vs Crapcom game. :lol

image.jpeg

does anyone own this momtoys Chris Redfield? Is he any good?

i've wanted a Chris Redfield for a while and finally found momtoys making one,i was gonna make one out of odd and sods off ebay but it worked out expensive so this seems the better option.

I recently switched out the Hot Heart bodies for the two Leons and used the RE6 bodies. They're exactly the same in terms of sculpt but obviously the joints are much sturdier.

I've forgotten that the RE4 is slightly taller since HT didn't make the peg wells deep enough. I was thinking it was a HH oversight, but no, even reviews I've seen the RE4 is taller.

View attachment 350825

does anyone own this momtoys Chris Redfield? Is he any good?

i've wanted a Chris Redfield for a while and finally found momtoys making one,i was gonna make one out of odd and sods off ebay but it worked out expensive so this seems the better option.

I've considered getting that one to go with the REmake Jill. Doesn't look bad at all.

Working my Claire custom now anyone else rip the cheap boots the zombie killer outfit came with ?

I have that chris on preorder. Definitely doing a body swap.

First time seeing that head it's available unpainted ? Also did you do a Jill ?

only Chris and Barry were made also Rebecca in plans later this year.
and only painted heads by Maximus Miniatures available for order

I'm probably only going to stick with what I got for now. I'll get REmake Jill that's coming and that's it. I really shouldn't get into making Chris figures.

Back