Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also no headset either. It doesn't look bad at all, when I thought it would. Although you can tell the hair is molded in a way to accommodate it, but if someone who didn't know there was a headset, you'd probably not notice.

If one has the know how, sure. I'm not sure what Maisto did to make it compatible.

Speaking of RE4 Leon, I had a HT RE6 Leon body on hand and I got another one coming in the mail. I plan on swapping the HH ****** weak bodies out for them since it's literally the same body but HT quality. I need to still use the HH neck, but whatever. So I can actually pose RE4 and RPD Leon without weak ass joints. Not to mention, the RE4 Leon looks bad since the plastic is so awful since you can see his arms with his shirt.

Last edited:
Ha! I was looking at both sculpts and was like " is the hair different lengths on these?" I thought it was 2 different sculpts.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I apologize, my shelves are cluttered and I parted them to take pics.

rMm8T7k.jpg

0KEktrK.jpg

1Z0dU5x.jpg

LwFwuhd.jpg

jOk0KGn.jpg

oxWWSXR.jpg

2pUJgjG.jpg

Looks great! The version HT should have made!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7b8cd3877f1ae6503fd707184d6092cd.jpg

Nice. No ones done one of those yet that I remember.

I found a Browning Hi-Power you could use, but it's a bit pricey.

https://www.blackopstoys.com/produc...rney-browning-hi-power-pistol-dropleg-holster

You could do a pistol search on eBay since typing it in specifically only gives you crappy versions of it. I used the HT Indiana Jones version for my DC Claire since that one she had used a walnut grip while RE2 is all black.

I haven't seen any "classic" Claire customs, I have the jacket and shirt but I'm going to add some details just like classic look. I basically just need a sculpt. I'm giving to a friend of mine that wanted a classic Claire custom.

Back