Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there anywhere else to get that Flirty Girl set for Rebecca? Someone ended up buying the one I was looking at :lol

Is there anywhere else to get that Flirty Girl set for Rebecca? Someone ended up buying the one I was looking at :lol

Probably eBay? They're much sold out at this point. Especially the green set.

There's a few sites that have broken sets but it's all the blue and black sets. :dunno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably eBay? They're much sold out at this point. Especially the green set.

There's a few sites that have broken sets but it's all the blue and black sets. :dunno

I found one site taking POs still... but I dunno. I don't know if I want to ever build another custom ever again :lol

I found one site taking POs still... but I dunno. I don't know if I want to ever build another custom ever again :lol

I feel you! Besides STARS Jill I'm done, don't care to have customs Leon's or Ada's. Besides having a second re4 sculpt of ada and body pretty easy custom. :lol

I'm just updating my Alice and that's it. I have the "bootleg" STARS Chris on preorder and I'll be swapping out that ugly seamless body. Would like a Code Veronica Chris but debating on that version currently. I'm currently working on another movie custom. I had everything just needed the sculpt which I bought today.

I feel you! Besides STARS Jill I'm done, don't care to have customs Leon's or Ada's. Besides having a second re4 sculpt of ada and body pretty easy custom. :lol

I'm just updating my Alice and that's it. I have the "bootleg" STARS Chris on preorder and I'll be swapping out that ugly seamless body. Would like a Code Veronica Chris but debating on that version currently. I'm currently working on another movie custom. I had everything just needed the sculpt which I bought today.

Aside from STARS Jill and China Leon, I think I might be done until I can get some more stuff for my Darkside Ada.

48c0c4fcd59448bc565074926bf352fe.jpg

Bought an HT Amber body for Ada so much better! And hint, hint...

giphy.gif

Whoa wait a minute... where did you get those feet? Are they made for heels? I've been looking for an alternative to the RE4 body/heeled feet.

@Project_A Looking good! That little girl zombie in the pink dress freaks me out. There was/is an interest thread for a little girl zombie sculpt which also freaked me out haha, I'd love to get it but the money. Aside from that headsculpt you did away with, I think it looked good, how come you decided to get rid of it?

@Snake Plissken I feel for you on the Rebecca set. Why not get one of the other sets and dye it dark green, like the light blue set? That's what I plan to do. I'll let you know how it comes out.

If I couldn't get the right set, I won't bother. I got so much crap backlogged that I passed in to replace other stuff that I need to get back on.

Now that you post that build of Michelle, I'm surprised you didn't already make one :lol I mean you already had Jill.

Whoa wait a minute... where did you get those feet? Are they made for heels? I've been looking for an alternative to the RE4 body/heeled feet.

I bought them from Toy Anxiety from the Terminator TX set.

I might get that one bootleg RE4 set of Ada that has the recasted RE6 head. The body looks the same as the HT version... at least the press shots do.

What is a good paint that you'd recommend for coloring the STARS vest? Trying to find a good one to color a vest for Barry.

Back