Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's generic QC. The biggest issue I had was with the knife glued to the shirt. Some shirts I ordered were literally hanging off of it. I got a good one in terms of that now, but some fabric on the back of his shirt... you know the sewn on shoulder pads? The rectangle section of that on the back of his shirt had extra un-sewn fabric hanging off mine and I only just cut it off recently. I thought about getting a replacement but the QC is so random that it's not worth it.

The body is extraordinarly cheaply made but it is a recast of the HT version so I'd advise getting a better body. You can only use the HT or HH wrist pegs for the hands since they're specifically designed for Leon and not the standard pegs.

The head is fine, and I remember Kiva mentioning the HH versin has a better headsculpt in terms of paint over the HT since he owned the HT RPD at one point.

If you're a Leon fan at all, I recommend picking it up. I got their RE4 version too and that is less QC issue free although there extremely minor snags in his shirt which are totally ignoreable.

Hmm, sound good enough for the price. I can always mod it. I wonder if the HT RE6 Leon head would be a better fit once he's out?

That's the same exact body that the old one had, the difference is it has no neck since the head is attached to it. You could definitely use it and just use the HH neck.

Ugly sculpt, but I'm sure a nice repaint will make it better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey guys do you think this outfit
https://www.ebay.com/itm/PREORDER-1...420491?hash=item4658f8f18b:g:Ys0AAOSwopRYaYv5
eeee.JPG

will fit to this body ?
Phicen PL2016-M33
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Phicen-PL2...4ca71c4&pid=100005&rk=4&rkt=6&sd=172508644304
Captrrure.JPG

I'm thinking of buying that figure and swap the body

Back