Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both Claire's have the Alice body.

Jill has a very cool body with switched arms.

1878424701b8c9e80de2916c485ecd03.jpg

Thanks Brandon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both Claire's have the Alice body.

Jill has a very cool body with switched arms.

1878424701b8c9e80de2916c485ecd03.jpg

Thanks Brandon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What pants did you get that fit the Alice bodies? Need to upgrade my RE2 and CV Claire pants.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

Okay so...found a use for that peen equipped nude body. I was comparing the skin tone of BSAA Chris to the body and it wasn't matching, but it turns out the STARS Chris has a slightly different, lighter skin tone which matched perfectly with it. So it's perfect. Once you get all the clothes on it doesn't look that much different than his original body..oddly enough... I think because it's just such pad heavy clothing. But it does make him look leaner...Maybe not REmake leaner. It's closer to his original proportions from the PS1 game, which i Am A-ok with. The best part is he can actually achieve gun poses now. Hopefully this silicone body is as durable and long lasting as it's said to be. because it's a really fantastic body. It's successfully reguvenated this figure, making me love it a lot more. It's like a whole new toy :yess:

Before
IMG_6619.JPG

During the swap. BSAA Chris for size comparison
IMG_6620.JPG

After
IMG_6621.JPG

IMG_6622.JPG

IMG_6623.JPG

IMG_6625.JPG

It really is a great body. I may get one for STARS Wesker as well. I wouldn't be able to use the light up eyes feature anymore, but I'm ok with that considering it's his STARS form...

Okay so...found a use for that peen equipped nude body. I was comparing the skin tone of BSAA Chris to the body and it wasn't matching, but it turns out the STARS Chris has a slightly different, lighter skin tone which matched perfectly with it. So it's perfect. Once you get all the clothes on it doesn't look that much different than his original body..oddly enough... I think because it's just such pad heavy clothing. But it does make him look leaner...Maybe not REmake leaner. It's closer to his original proportions from the PS1 game, which i Am A-ok with. The best part is he can actually achieve gun poses now. Hopefully this silicone body is as durable and long lasting as it's said to be. because it's a really fantastic body. It's successfully reguvenated this figure, making me love it a lot more. It's like a whole new toy :yess:

Before
View attachment 320003

During the swap. BSAA Chris for size comparison
View attachment 320004

After
View attachment 320005

View attachment 320006

View attachment 320007

View attachment 320008

It really is a great body. I may get one for STARS Wesker as well. I wouldn't be able to use the light up eyes feature anymore, but I'm ok with that considering it's his STARS form...

I look forward to your thread over on OSW <3

Did that bootleg set not come with the knife? I found one if you're interested.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HOT-TOYS-B...494915?hash=item41bc16f343:g:7OAAAOSw3xJVe-eW

Not a fan of seamless, but that's one of the good ones.

Well I finally got my Claire custom how I want it more or less. I just need to get the eyes painted blue and order sunglasses to tie around her neck to match Darkside Chronicles.

I gotta thank Ryan for suggesting wetting the hair. It definitely made an improvement. I can't get all the hairs perfectly in the ponytail, but it's the nature of the beast dealing with rooted hair which I hate.

Hopefully this silicone body is as durable and long lasting as it's said to be. because it's a really fantastic body. It's successfully reguvenated this figure, making me love it a lot more. It's like a whole new toy :yess:

Looks fantastic. I can vouch that these new stainless steel bodies are very durable. I've hung one out in the sun (part of the feet I cut off for a custom) and the rubber hasn't cracked or yellowed. It's miles ahead of any previous seamless bodies. HT should adapt these into their figures.

On a side note, I ordered a new seamless body for the RE3 Viking Jill and I can post pics if anybody's interested.

I gotta thank Ryan for suggesting wetting the hair. It definitely made an improvement. I can't get all the hairs perfectly in the ponytail, but it's the nature of the beast dealing with rooted hair which I hate.

Happy to help! Can't wait to see it finished and maybe I'll get one of my own.

Looks fantastic. I can vouch that these new stainless steel bodies are very durable. I've hung one out in the sun (part of the feet I cut off for a custom) and the rubber hasn't cracked or yellowed. It's miles ahead of any previous seamless bodies. HT should adapt these into their figures.

On a side note, I ordered a new seamless body for the RE3 Viking Jill and I can post pics if anybody's interested.

Happy to help! Can't wait to see it finished and maybe I'll get one of my own.

I'll post a WIP this week, I just want to get the sunglasses first.

You could buy that Hot Heart Leon RPD bootleg for pretty cheap on eBay, like $130.

Back