Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
34y8q34.jpg

Took the words right out of my mouth.

the guy did like 3 triple posts posting 1 picture of the exact same figure, when i multi-post it's all about replying different people to make it easier to read.

but gotta give him some credit for bringing multipost to a whole new level.

btw i'm not sure if it's just pure coincidence the person on the right looks like some sort of down syndrome patient, i hope it's just coincidental, and you didn't purposely pull up his picture just so you can add captions to make it more ridiculous. healthy people should feel lucky but it's not nice to discriminate or poke fun at folks with issues such as down syndrome.

I started this project in mid-2013. I researched on google and saw no pictures of Assignment Ada figure. This is a shame, because ADA is a very remarkable character in Resident Evil 4. ADA came in October from hot toys it was good for the consideration of this version in the live call. 2012, I built an ADA from Re2 and helped my friend Michael Brandon in his project to the ADA. It is a pleasure for me here now perhaps to represent this beautiful picture, and to show that it should not be forgotten as a custom character. 2014 was a successful year for me. I have made a very good Rebecca Chambers. I still do this will send the pictures. also, I joined the project RE2 off by the custom of the DC Harley to the Claire Redfield construction project by 2012. Thus are all two harley motorcycles to the view. Still images are also here. Currently, I am working on a better version on the subject of hunk. RE4 the mercanaries newly revised. and it follows another revelations Jill Valentine. more on this later.

@Solidus: I am pleased that you like my ADA as well! Do you know whether it has already built one?

@All: Sorry, for the double images and posts. have removed them once!

@Potato: You can also quiet times to turn a blind eye and be friendly!

Hey everyone I am selling a Jack Krouser figure a body and head and I was wondering if anyone is Intrested in buying?.
I only post to the UK. I will also Include a leon head.

Gonna change the poses up on all my figures, even my Resident Evil customs. I'll post more later. I've been considering bashing a REV2 Barry, but then I'd have to do Claire and Moira, so don't know, we'll see.

"Taking a break"
IMG_3401.jpg

IMG_3389.jpg

IMG_3397.jpg

bb4aedd1-ea03-4070-9b25-fc608fbfd8b2.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome shots Pete and Brandon!

I'll post pics of my Hunk custom this week, since I got a new Umbrella logo stand for it.

Back