Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Barry Burton is magnificent, looks just like him :drool I...I want it.

Thank you! Though I still think my Barry pales in comparison to this Barry:

barry1.jpg

Hey Snake, I ordered another one of those guns for my Midnight Wesker and was wondering if you used the same laser attachment from his inaccurate Samurai Edge? Did you just slide it on there?

Yeah I did, it pretty much fits on there perfectly. Just added some super glue.

Thank you! Though I still think my Barry pales in comparison to this Barry:

barry1.jpg

I remember this :lol

Still looks better than the Billy custom you posted.

This is Myself (Front Passenger side tall one yonder side of S.U.V.) and My team of Screen Accurate UMBRELLA Corporation CENTURIONS as seen in the film "RESIDENT EVIL: APOCALYPSE".
zubcs4.jpg

The standard option seen as a more practical head gear choice (K-Pot, Goggles and respirator) worn around the World by fellow UMBRELLA Corporation HEAVY TROOPERS. Myself at a few events over the years.
zubcs3.jpg
zubcs5.jpg

What has FINALLY come onto the Market at 1/6th scale
zubcs6.jpg

Still a way to go, as need make the DEFENDER gauntlets. Have made cloth U.B.C.S. shoulder insignia and a few other little bits.
I am also sculpting the half face respirator so can do One of each (as have 2 RIOT Vests).

Anyway Mock up so far of CENTURION.
zcent.jpg

CV Wesker now has HCF on uniform and belts on boots. I might paint the laces a darker brown:

IMG_2363.jpg

IMG_2364.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

I'm thinking of redoing my HCF Wesker. Don't think he wears a flight suit and he looks too thin as well. The more I look at him in the game, the more it looks like he wears black BDUs with the top tucked in. I'll also try getting thinner letters for the HCF lettering.

Back