Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome diorama, love it! I would love one of the greenhouse room, with all the herbs and the plant in the water fountain. The room with Kenneth would be awesome too!

K1600__DSC0113.JPGK1600_PICT0778.JPGK1600_PICT0769.JPG

Nice stuff there. How'd you make that Ada outfit?

In the coming weeks once the parts I'm having made are done, I'll post my RE2-4 Leons.

PICT0805.JPGThanks snake, That's nice of you! I did already 2012 ada! It was the first custom outfit. This dress is from triadtoys custom made by me. all parts have been rebuilt according to the original. I'm working on ada needed half a year. and I've helped brando because he had problems with his ada. Claire, I needed almost one year development time. I showed you at the beginning of October 2012. currently I'm working on my second harley davidson to the DC project claire redfield. the first harley from RE 1998 original is finished.

That's an awesome bike mod, Andi! Yeah, thanks again for all your help when I was putting together my DSC Ada. Are you going to post pics of your Rebecca?

That's ol' potato for you.

How much and how long did it take for you to create that excellent diorama, tangent?

saw this on twitter...

Claudio Setti @claudio_setti
Doing this #Zbrush Jill Valentine for a collector friend of mine. Just a WIP. #gameart #Gamedev

BxOQix5IcAIm9YU.jpg:large

Randomly digging in this thread has been shockingly productive. I totally had no idea there were reproductions of the HT RPD Leon's head & uniform on ebay (I've been kicking myself for years for passing on that figure when it first came out as that was right when I was first getting into 1/6 collecting). An hour later and I have a complete load of parts to kitbash a full RPD Leon on the way and its all you guys fault (in a good way). Keep up the great work!

Back