Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much of a custom, but I made an accurate Samurai Edge for both my Weskers.

auv6eo.jpg

fenfh0.jpg

f0819l.jpg

You can see a little bit of the shotgun of the RE2 Leon I haven't posted yet behind Ada's arm on the left :lol

RPD Leon FINALLY finished after so much delay, waiting for the magnet I needed to link the knife to the shirt.

ORgFx4W.jpg

Cqb9kNu.jpg

DrwjVLp.jpg

cZW5Idb.jpg

ZJ5HwKa.jpg

I did my best to have the weapons as accurate as possible to the game counterparts.

o5fqbCW.jpg

EQQ5LxG.jpg

UTzVTxS.jpg

K6RInvH.jpg

cJfrPxG.jpg

Wow Pliss, looks like all your hard work paid off! Love it! :clap :clap :clap

I really would love to start a 1/6 RE collection, but I wanna see Claire and RE3 Jill the most, then I'll bite. :lol

Thanks Ryan! You'd be better off trying to put a custom together since no company cares about the older games sadly...

Thanks Ryan! You'd be better off trying to put a custom together since no company cares about the older games sadly...

Just how are you gonna live without a RE2 Claire to go with that superb RPD Leon? :lol

Have you ever considered a diorama of sorts? Something like some grassy areas for RE4 Leon and some rustic metal floors for RPD Leon, those would be so cool.

Just how are you gonna live without a RE2 Claire to go with that superb RPD Leon? :lol

Have you ever considered a diorama of sorts? Something like some grassy areas for RE4 Leon and some rustic metal floors for RPD Leon, those would be so cool.

I'd like a Claire, but I'd really like a RE2 Ada to go along with him. Dioramas are great, but I have zero room for anything right now. I don't even know how I'm going to fit Robocop on my shelf next week :lol

"This is HUNK. I just arrived at the mission area."

This was a much more fun, and cheaper custom than my Leons. I basically built it from the ground up. Only took about 2 months or so. I based it on his Revelations appearance.

erk0oly.jpg

lQoYHfW.jpg

o0mg4No.jpg

suMfr21.jpg

iPob1Ev.jpg

D07L466.jpg

KS9lLGV.jpg

VcR4c6Q.jpg

RGZJJt8.jpg

eXzkdjb.jpg

rZU76iI.jpg

xNHsv9a.jpg

4neyqVr.jpg

yzpHtCU.jpg

0C51vaE.jpg

1svOQaV.jpg

pIg5g3A.jpg

It's been a idea in my head ever since I started collecting that I wanted to build a Hunk and it's finally finished :yess:

I might buy him a new MP5 to more match the one from Revelations.

That HUNK is awesome! Great job Snake!

Where's his butt pack from? Been meaning to get a couple. Still need one for my HCF Wesker.

Thanks Henry. The strap is just sitting within the belt loops, it's not permanently attached so I can swap it out for his coat if I feel like it.

didnt notice this thread was updated. wow, plis, excellent customs! theyre spot on! congrats on your finally completing them, they look great! ive never done a custom before, cant wait for mine to be done. (not RE though)

didnt notice this thread was updated. wow, plis, excellent customs! theyre spot on! congrats on your finally completing them, they look great! ive never done a custom before, cant wait for mine to be done. (not RE though)

Thanks Jason :wave

Hunk turned out nicely! You should be proud, Pliss. :clap

Now, how about a Tofu custom? :monkey3

Thanks! I've very proud of Hunk. No Tofu sorry :lol although I do want to make a Ada RE2 custom, but I don't think I could get an outfit commissioned.

Yeah, good stuff, Plis, such enormous attention to detail done on your figs :horror. Those Leons and Hunk all look pretty amazing.

I tried to go as accurately as possible, but some things I just had to settle for. Hunk's Olive Drab harness should actually be tan, but I just couldn't find one. But, I think it does the job.

I'm real happy I was about to get Leon's weapons game accurate. They didn't require and mods or paint aside from the Desert Eagle. I had to paint the slide and the grip. I suck at painting, but I think it came out well enough.

I thought Hunk's mask would be tricky, but I found one on eBay that already had red lens. So I ordered two, so I could steal the one canister and glue it to the other... plus I accidentally cracked the lens on one of them :slap :lol

Back