Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you can find a nice HS that resembles this lady:

Ali-Larter-Hot_5.jpg

Last edited:
Impossible! Project doesn't know my e-mail!

And if no one could figure it out, I was actually jabbing Paul Anderson. You know, the guy responsible for these movies.

Project_A is the greatest custom maker I have ever seen. His work is truly unparalleled. And I challenge ANYONE to show me something better. It simply doesn't exist. Is it possible to surpass a god? I defer to his judgement on every figure.

Project_A is the greatest custom maker I have ever seen. His work is truly unparalleled. And I challenge ANYONE to show me something better. It simply doesn't exist. Is it possible to surpass a god? I defer to his judgement on every figure.

The holy one definitely doesn't need a jar of Jiffy to get his bawz licked :rotfl

I wish I had a few threads dedicated to my awesomeness. Because surely, one thread just isn't enough to show the world how much of a big deal I really am.

lol didn't you make a new thread featuring only his customs?

They're the best around, won't argue that, and I knew exactly where to find them from the previous thread. Besides, that thread isn't bad, try going to the source, nothing but constant worshippin'! He's a nice guy, don't hate!

Last edited:
That's an opinion.

And yes.

I say this because a lot of his MGS customs are the only ones around as well. I know another user followed his steps to recreate some characters and those were good too, but that was in the thread that was murdered :(

He's a nice guy, he's helped me out a few times. Like I said, don't hate the player, hate the blind sheeple. He reads this thread too, so you all know.

I say this because a lot of his MGS customs are the only ones around as well. I know another user followed his steps to recreate some characters and those were good too, but that was in the thread that was murdered :(

It didn't need to be closed. I said my opinion of what I think of him, and his followers blew it up, and then it got gif spammed which I wasn't even apart of and I still got yelled at.

Back