Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Plis is now on Dave's hit list. He's threatening to ban him and skip the infraction process. All because of that one thread, and for questioning a "mighty" custom maker.

It didn't need to be closed. I said my opinion of what I think of him, and his followers blew it up, and then it got gif spammed which I wasn't even apart of and I still got yelled at.

Reminds me of the Military. Pass by a dorm party on the way somewhere else, come back later that night and party is done and cleaned up, sometime in the early morning other dorms trash ours, we get blamed and to find out who was there, certain people rat out who they saw, even those simply passing by (like myself).

I hate people sometimes :banghead

2cb85_ORIG-I_LIKE_WHERE_THIS_THREAD_IS_GOING.jpg

Yeah, Plis is now on Dave's hit list. He's threatening to ban him and skip the infraction process. All because of that one thread, and for questioning a "mighty" custom maker.

That's pretty ridiculous, and quite nepotistic if that's one of the reasons.

That's pretty ridiculous, and quite nepotistic if that's one of the reasons.

Apparently I've had "complaints" of me to Dave. I can pretty much guess who it was, the biggest known troll in the video game section who is under such a mass of denial.

And then I get a death threat and Dave shrugs it off because it's my fault. :huh

Said veggie is really special, I can't figure him out half the time :lol

Ok, to prevent a goliath thread like this from falling, I'll just leave something like this here:

IMG_0212.jpg

Back